We are looking for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our well-rounded team of practitioners in our brand new multi-disciplinary studio in the heart of Yaletown, Vancouver.
Who you are:
- Must be a top graduate of an accredited Physiotherapy Program and be licensed to practice in B.C., Canada.
- Perform clinical assessments and develop treatment plans for individuals along with collaborating with team members
- Dry needling, manipulative therapy certifications preferred
- Pre / Post Natal, pelvic floor therapists and Pilates certifications are a bonus
- A strong believer in the benefits of Pilates and an integrated, multi-disciplined approach to health and wellness
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to interact effectively
- A great team player with a fun and positive attitude
- You absolutely have to be genuine and care about your patients.
- You practice what you preach and live a well rounded healthy life style
- You are a strong believer in continuing education and you love to learn new things and work in a team
- You are detail oriented and never forget to do your charting
- You are conscious of those you share your workspace with and are respectful of other practitioners
Who we are:
-We are a multi-disciplinary Pilates, movement and rehabilitation studio offering Pilates, Clinical Pilates, Physiotherapy, Yoga, Massage, Acupuncture, Shiatsu all under one roof.
- We are serious about what we do and are sincere about caring for our clients. … We are also very fun to work with.
- Team work is what we’re all about.
- We are the go-to place for all-in-one fitness and wellness
If you like what who we are and you fit the above description, please email a cover letter and a resume with a brief description of why you would be the perfect addition for our amazing team!
We look forward to hearing from all qualified applicants.