Location: South East USA, Greenville, SC area
Work directly with the company and Supervisors to ensure customer requirements are implemented.
- Coordinate sorting, inspection and packing assignments as negotiated between the company and each respective client.
- Develop relationships to lead to additional internal business opportunities within current accounts.
- Present to new potential Customers to create sales opportunities in the Quality Inspection and Engineering services.
- Conduct layered audits at all sites within their regional area on a monthly basis.
- Understand the needs of the client, and requirements for each specific assignment to ensure jobs are completed satisfactorily.
- Hire and schedule employees for assignments as necessary, ensure assignments have proper work instructions and employees are trained. Assign employees to various tasks required to complete a job successfully.
- Travel to each location within the region to conduct team meetings and share internal information in regards to new developments, procedures and safety related topics.
- Evaluate employees’ job performance and address issues in a manner that is consistent with company policies and practices.
- Develop Customer Support Managers and Team Leaders to assist in job start-ups, training of inspectors, and supervising work onsite.
- Handle customer inquiries about specific jobs, dealing with/investigating issues, complaints, and/or problems that arise. Know when to make decisions, or when to defer to higher authorities.
- Address problems and deal with conflicts that may arise amongst customers or employees as necessary.
- Document all information pertaining to various jobs, including all information surrounding customer contact, employee contact, issues, concerns or problems.
- Ensure that each location within the regional are following the specific process for data collection and time keeping.
- Attend Customer outings, events, lunches and dinners during and after work hours to build Customer relations and create new opportunities.
- Review monthly status of payment on accounts in their area and follow up with the appropriate customer contact on those accounts with payments in arrears of 60 days or more. Communicate issue with the Credit Manager as appropriate.
- Review the monthly sales goals with the Customer Support Managers for each area to ensure that we are following a plan to meet monthly sales targets.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS (Training, Education, Past Experience)
- Strong leadership and multi tasking ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- Previous experience in customer service and supervisory capacity
- Preferred quality knowledge within an automotive environment
- Understanding of measurement units and tolerancing; ability to train others in this area
- Computer literate, able to utilize MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and email software
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard