Organization: Forever Young www.foreveryoungservices.ca
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Forever Young is looking for a team member who is reliable, friendly, socially conscious and professional to clean homes in the City of Toronto.
- We offer flexible PART-TIME/CASUAL hours and mostly convenient weekday schedules.
- We pay $15 per hour. Hours may increase gradually.
- You are required to provide your own transportation. Since most of our clientele will be concentrated in the downtown Toronto area and we are an eco-friendly company, we encourage public transportation (plus parking is expensive, and there is a lot of traffic).
We are searching for someone who is:
- Experienced in residential house cleaning and/or housekeeping
- Hard Working, Responsible and Reliable
- Socially Conscious and Trustworthy
- Friendly, Professional and Positive
- Very Personable
- Detail Oriented
- Very fast and focused - able to clean quickly without missing details
- Comfortable working Independently and with a team
- Flexible- Able to work flexible day time hours Monday to Friday and some evenings weekends (availability can be negotiated)
- Able to speak, read and write in English
- Able to provide an RCMP check and references upon hiring
If you have all the above listed qualities and qualifications and feel you are a great fit for the position, we’d LOVE for you to send us your resume, with a brief explanation of why you’re the best person for the job, to: info @ foreveryoungservices.ca*. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
*Note: the e-mail address above has been masked to reduce spam. To form the correct address, rejoin the two blue portions, separated with @.
Forever Young provides personalized residential services including cleaning and organizing as well as a helping hand through our concierge and service specials for seniors. We are socially conscious, honest, trustworthy, responsible and reliable. We are striving to become Toronto’s #1 company in residential services.
Forever Young is Eco-Friendly
The health and safety of our employees and those we serve comes first. The cleaning products we use are non-toxic, biodegradable, and independently certified by Green Seal and The Environmental Protection Agency. Our products are baby and pet friendly, as well as hypo-allergenic.
We use microfiber cloths and mops, which are naturally designed to remove harmful bacteria and viruses.
We reduce our environmental footprint by taking Public Transit, which dramatically reduces our carbon emissions and air pollution. We are committed to being a sustainable company and we continue to search for innovative ways to uphold our commitment.