Productive and fast past to work with great people.
Pros: discount on clothing
Cons: benifits, healthcare, not having an set schedule
* Set the alarms and schedule employees to different zones, count the register money, set a sales goal to make sure that we are up to target goals.
* I learned how to be a better leader, filling in HR paperwork for employees, time management, and training employees.
* I was part of the management team and we learned a lot from each other.
* Co-works – more... were great fun staff
* Hardest part of the job would be having a lot of foot traffic and not having enough staff.
* I loved being apart of a team and being able to make the sales goal. – less