Forever 21

Forever 21 Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
terrible company
Sales associate/Head Cashier (Former Employee), Braintree, MAJanuary 8, 2015
everyone who i spoke to about this company say the same thing. over work and underpay and management has no respect for there workers.
Forever 21
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Monroe, LAJanuary 8, 2015
This is good job for part time. I learned time management, emotional stability, and how to treat customers.
Busy Hours And Productive
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: busy hours, cute clothes, friendly co-workers
Cons: constant rack of go backs, the occasional sound of the store alarm going off
A typical day at work would start off as my co workers clocking in, then going downstairs near the manager's office with the managers being there to discuss sale goals, promotions/sales going on the store and reviewing/discussing store policies. After that, the manager would tell each co worker where they would be placed (either upstairs, fitting rooms, in accessories/shoes, in the front greeting customers, etc.).

The hardest part of my job was doing go backs and they had to be done by a certain amount of time which was slightly difficult, because my co-workers or managers would send more and more. The managers would occasionally get upset or disappointed if they weren't done by the time they wanted.

The most enjoyable part was chatting with co-workers, earning praise from customers and/or managers and seeing new arrivals in the store.
Working at Forever 21
Customer Service Agent/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: family enviroment
Cons: n/a
My experience working at Forever 21 is nothing short of great! I have an opportunity to greet and style customers. My work has resulted in being recognized as the example of customer service at my location. I was hired as a seasonal worker and became permanent. It's rewarding to assist others with decision making.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Rockaway, NJJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: discount on clothing
Cons: hours depended on preformence
Depending on store and management, this is an overall good place to work. Coworkers were friendly and helped when you needed it.
Disorganized Chaos
VISUAL MERCHANDISE MANAGER (Former Employee), Wauwatosa, WIJanuary 5, 2015
Management and the store is all over the place. On the plus side it is a popular store and always busy.
Multitasking quick on your feet kind of day on the job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Aventura, FLJanuary 5, 2015
Love the environment of co-workers. all around fun. Helping customers find what they need was quite enjoyable. There isn't anything that I would say is difficult to maintain while on the job.
flexible hours, good management.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Lake Grove, NYJanuary 5, 2015
flexible hours during school year, good management. high-traffic retail environment. good pay.
A happy work place
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: 10% off
-A typical day at work would be just helping as many customers as I can find exactly what they're looking for and making sure they leave happy.
-I have learned how to process clothes before they go on to the sales floor as well as how to be a cashier.
-I have a good management team, they really work with us to make sure we're doing our jobs the correct way and are very helpful when you aren't fully sure about a situation at work.
-I have wonderful co-workers that are very friendly and whom I get along with very well.
-The most enjoyable part of the job is making a customer happy when they leave the store.
Amazing fun place to get started in retail
sales associate (Former Employee), santa monica, ca and hollywood, caJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: interactions with customers
Cons: the clothe was everywhere
Working at forever21 was a great break through into retail for me. I have a natural talent to get along with customers. That makes it easier to suggest clothe. Working at forever 21 was not a hassle. i always got hours. the only thing that was hard about working there was closing shifts because we tried our hardest to maintain the store, the store would still go everywhere. and the only thing i didnt like about working at forever 21 was that my skills werent being awknoleged. other than that, it was fun and it thought me i like retail.
Fashion forward and fun
Head Cashier (Current Employee), Wheaton, MDJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: clothes, fun environment
Cons: hours
This job is a great start for all things fashion. You can learn all about the latest trends all while helping customers.
Not Professional
VISUAL MERCHANDISER/ACCESSORY SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Lake Grove, NYJanuary 3, 2015
Not a company to grow with
management was not organized nor professional
co workers were overall nice people
Interesting workplace but not worth the money
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Times Square New York, NYJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: meet new people
Cons: discount sucks
A typical day, you go to your locker, put your stuff away and try and find a manager so you can start. If you're new you will be tossed around from section to section with no clear direction. Once you been there for a while, you would know what to do. Management is unorganized, but once you know what to do things can be pretty easy.
Management isn't up to par.
Head Cashier/Cashier (Current Employee), Lynnwood, WAJanuary 2, 2015
The company needs more organization and strictness. Management needs to not promise positions if they are unsure of availability. I learned about the companies products and how to recover the fitting room. The hardest part of the job was to work by myself when others have called out. I loved most of my coworkers, we had a lot in common and got along very well.
productive fast pace work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Fargo ,NDJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: employees were able to get a 10% dicount on all the items in the store
Cons: there are no health benefits with this job
I usually worked as a sales associate at forever 21, a typical day at work would be organizing my my section , making sure its neat and clean and also helping the customers . i was lead by a group of great managers who were always there to help . coming in and working at Forever 21 has helped me improve my customer service skills and also communication skills as well . working in a retail store i have also learned to always put the customer first in any situation and try to help them to the best that i can.
Productive Workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Harlingen, TXJanuary 1, 2015
A typical day at work, is offering costumer service and making sure all the merchandise is well located to catch the costumers eye. During busy days, it is very difficult to maintain the store clean but the main priority is to offer our help. Management is not well organized because there is no one that keeps the employees positive and is not supportive, while co-Workers, some are lenient and work hard when others are not very cooperative. One of the hardest part of the job is keeping making the client satisfied, although is challenging, at the end we satisfied them. Finally one of the most enjoyable parts is when costumers thanks you for your hard work and when employees work together as a team.
Good environment and excellent place to work while in school.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), baton rougeDecember 31, 2014
The job is very flexible for a person with another job or in school, also management is very cooperative and understanding.
Productive and fun workplace!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Moreno Valley, CADecember 30, 2014
I enjoyed working with the company, employees, and the customers. I defiantly learned immensely what its like to be in retail, and I would very much like to be a part of that.
enjoyable co-workers
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Hicksville, NYDecember 29, 2014
They are very accommodating with regards to flexible hours for students. Low stress position and fun working with public.
A Day at Forever 21
Head Cashier/Supervisor (Current Employee), Sugar Land, TXDecember 29, 2014
Working at a retail job can be hard at times. The amount of work you have to do in retail is hard work. Typical day at Forever 21 as a head cashier is not so hard just a lot of responsibility that has to be done by the end of your shift or the night. I have learned how to do so much in such a small amount of time. Our management team is amazing they're very helpful in every way possible. Forever 21 team members treat each other as family. We're one big family, we have our serious times to get our work done and times we joke around. Maintaining the store to be neat and clean can be hard but depends how fast your pace is. I love interacting with customers and getting know what they are shopping for and need help for.