Forever 21

Forever 21 Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), westerville ohNovember 19, 2014
great days overall great company to work for if your young i enjoy the people i work with. the managers make it interesting with the contest and fun days.
Forever 21
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 18, 2014
I actually enjoyed working at forever 21, even though I didn't work many days or any hours the time I spent their I learned a lot. At times my day started off slow witch gave me enough time to create an organized environment. The managers were pretty cool individuals and didn't hesitate to help me. The hardest part of my day was retrieving all of the – more... clothes from the dressing room, I say this because most days were so busy that organizing the clothes were impossible. Most of all I enjoyed my job at Forever21 because its an awesome clothing store and a even more creative team. – less
Fast Paced
Head Cashier/Sales Associate - Seasonal (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CANovember 18, 2014
Pros: fun enviroment to work, lots of coworkers, fast paced
Cons: short breaks, not enough hours, easily dispoable
I was seasonal worker at Forever 21 and I would like to say I enjoyed the time I worked there. I loved dressing up and be able to express yourself through your clothes. Coworkers were nice and some were not of course its majority of women working. I would recommend working there if you love a fast paced job.
very well organzied work place also very respectful
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Salem, NHNovember 18, 2014
My everyday duties while working at Forever 21 was to make sure i came on time as i was schedual to be. I was helping out the customers with their wants and needs. Helping them find merchandise the were describing. I manage to to be at my stations doing my work also multitasking on helping the cutomers in a nice respectful manner.
This is job was fun.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTNovember 17, 2014
I worked with a lot of different culture and it was fun learning different language. Management was pretty good and my co-workers fun to work with.
over all. Forever 21. no communcation. not a all together place.
lancaster (Former Employee), pennsylvaniaNovember 17, 2014
Pros: met interesting people
Cons: never given a fair chance
Too much flirting. Gossip. Spanish talking. Management very immature. No caring about co-workers. Management not following the rules. They expected everyone to follow them but they learned from management. If they don't follow how n why should we.
a headache
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Times Square, NYNovember 16, 2014
Pros: 10 percent discount pay is ok compared to other places
Cons: short breaks rude managers
the management is sloppy unorganizied and rude
co workers are catty
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN WORKPPLACE
PART TIME SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee), kallang waveNovember 14, 2014
Pros: great working hours especially the morning shift which starts at 9am to 5pm
Cons: only can work for a total of 140hrs for a month and no overtime
overall for this job is fun and great as I had years of working experienced as a salesperson. I am so much pleased with the working hours for all the 3 shifts, the most enjoyable part of the job is obviously when I had to work in the am shift started at 9am to 5pm.. the managements for the store that I was appointed at were all the sales driven and – more... bright,experienced and genius group of young people who actually managed the store well. best of al I'm the 2nd eldest among the co-workers and also the managements – less
50/50
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 12, 2014
Working with the customers and my coworkes were enjoyable for me. The 10% discount was the worst part, as well as the pay. They didn't like giving raises like we worked for nothing. Treated you like high school. Managers were pretty lazy, jealous and petty.
Floor team leader
Head Cashier (Former Employee), Paramus, NJNovember 12, 2014
Managing the staff on the floor, while maintaining a clean presentable sales floor, and ensuring zone coverage in the store making sure every customer is assisted.
very busy work placve that i love the day goes by faster
shipping clerk (Former Employee), Boyle heigths, caNovember 12, 2014
Pros: 15 min breaks and 30 min lunch
Bag, box, wrap, and scan items to be shipped out via fed-ex or ups Documented, manifested, and scheduled cargo for export
Stabilized and reduced crew through communication and motivational programs
Researched accounts, answered questions and worked with new customers and clients
Established the operational procedures for new and currently open stores
Handled – more... returns and exchanges of detective products for customer – less
Excessive gossip
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Camarillo, CaNovember 11, 2014
Cleaning non stop sales floor
Management is very immature
Co-workers came and went

Hardest part: Gossip
Enjoyable: None
Stay Far Far Away
Co-Manager / Store Manager (Former Employee), Toms River, NJNovember 11, 2014
Pros: i made many great friends
Cons: everything that has to do with forever21
Horrendous, I cannot tell you enough to STAY AWAY and apply else where. I gave up so many years of my life for a stale company. The return policy is nothing but a headache to customers who are loyal and don't deserve to be " screwed " like that. The part time employees are a majority of hard workers who get treated like 3rd class citizens.

The management – more... staff is mostly women who run their stores on EMOTIONS. Stay away if they are having a bad day, because you will be blamed for it.

I was a manager for many many many years for this company and when I went else where, I figured out the right way to be treated and to be accepted.
This company is nothing but greed. Shame on them for posting john3:16 on the bottom of their bags, because they no nothing about generosity and caring. – less
Highly Creative and Challenging Visual Vision
District Visual Manager (Current Employee), North AmericaNovember 11, 2014
Pros: lots of opportunity for travel domestically and internationally.
Cons: pay is below industry standard.
The visual vision of the company is very elevated and always a lot of room for creativity.
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier (Current Employee), Modesto, CANovember 9, 2014
Pros: ten percent discount
Cons: not a lot of lockers
I enjoy working as a cashier. On a typical day I service over a hundred customers, train new coworkers on the register and I believe the hardest part of the job is taking a ten minute break because i like to finish a task I start. The most enjoyable part of the day is helping the customers.
Awesome retail store and employees
Sales associate/Cashier (Former Employee), North Wales, PANovember 9, 2014
Enjoyed helping customers find the perfect outfit, all employees very helpful and nice.
Fast paced enviornment, with the opportunities to be creative daily. Training teams with regards to style, and merchandising always motivates me.
District Visual Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 9, 2014
A typical day at work
- check and respond to emails
- lead conference calls to inform district teams on new initiatives
- lead visual training exercises
- pull / create visual concepts for big box locations
- style mannequins
- execute window installs
- interview top talent to staff locations
- develop and train team members to promote job growth

What – more... I have learned
- How to develop and staff for 10 locations
- How to elevate merchandising with teams that are performing at low levels
- How to work with HQ and Field level partners to drive a successful business
- How to problem solve for multiple stores with multiple challenges

The most enjoyable part of the job
- Creating new concepts for big box locations
- Merchandising with visual teams from all over the country
- Opening new locations both domestically and internationally
- Inspiring team members to further their careers, promoting job advancement – less
INTERSTING work
sinior sales (Former Employee), tunisNovember 7, 2014
- make a good customer relation ship virtual ;phone ,on line
-a good management that gives me always the keys of success in this work
Multicultural
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), Ponce, PRNovember 6, 2014
Working at the company I had the opportunity to work with plenty people from different states, countries and cities. This privilege gave me the opportunity to learn new vocabularies and ways to express my self when have the opportunity to visit theirs hometowns. That includes my co-workers and managers too. Everyone have a different way to think, to – more... act, to work, to everything. This company gave the opportunity to be able to work with these different people with respect and integrity, and it be the hardest part of the job. After all my co-workers turn my friends, like another family, giving me the chance to be part of theirs life. – less
A good starting place for those with no job experience
Sales Representative/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CANovember 6, 2014
Pros: fashion forward environment
Cons: low pay, no room for growth
Forever 21 offers and easy retail environment with minimal knowledge or expectations required.