Forever 21
1,134 reviews

Forever 21 Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive; fun place to work, learning everyday
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 29, 2014
Pros: customers
Cons: 30 mins lunch break really not enough time
We were very busy place

What i learn about this company was how to work with the visual team everyday to learn about the different materials about the clothes. helping with customers to see what styles that they were looking for.To be honest this job and very busy everyday, i loved the customers that walk through my store and seeing how fashion and – more... really take place in a person with details of who they are.

The hardest part about this job was really dealing with stock. Stock was the major part of this job just dealing with orders that comes through everyday. Seeing how many boxes of product that we had to put on the floor.

My coworkers was cool to work with and loved them. – less
Slow paced
Sale Associate (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJune 28, 2014
It was okay folding and putting up clothes but it wasn't enough of hours
fun workplace
Sales associate and soon after promoted to Manager (Former Employee), hawaiiJune 27, 2014
great atmosphere would rather speak about in person to throughly explain any pros or cons
productive and upbeat for people are very well rounded in customer engaging
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Beachwood, OHJune 24, 2014
Pros: fun prizes for contests
Cons: not paid enough for my experience
the most enjoyable part for working at Forever 21 was the meeting of new people and setting goals and looking to maintain these goals through out the week. I learned how to time manage and also improve my skills on multi tasking. some of the co workers were very great to work with when I took the time to learn the people and figure who they were as – more... a person. figuring out what our strengths are and where the weaknesses were how we improved to make a better environment. hardest part of the job was the training and that was only because the store is a very fast pace store so wherever you could fit in training we did and hoped for the best. – less
Fast paced job
Cashier (Former Employee), Milpitas, CAJune 24, 2014
Pros: fast paced
Cons: retail
A typical day at work involved customer service. I learned how to balance a register. Management pressured us to do well.
Great stepping stone
Accessories Specialist (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNJune 24, 2014
Pros: great stepping stone
Cons: company as a whole not well managed
Forever 21 was a great place to start my journey in retail. I learned key skills need to advance into greater areas of retail such as management and visual merchandising.
Productive and fun work place.
Store Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 24, 2014
Established a new set of company-wide first production review procedures, which resulted in higher volume and profits.
Productive and Fun work enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), CaliforniaJune 23, 2014
Pros: .
Cons: .
Always meeting new faces helping customers with their everyday fashion taste
Forever 21
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 20, 2014
Pros: the gift cards we get and the bonuses every year
Cons: short breaj
Opening the store for the day, counting registers. i learned how the retail business work. Management was ok.. Nothing hard about this job. I enjoyed my job cause i like working with people in a fast pace.
Diverse Work Place with music and good vibes
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 19, 2014
Pros: good vibes
Cons: hours, shifts
Working at Forever 21 was a overall pleasent expierence the people were great the days were fun the only problem I had was with hours and shifts .
Enjoyable work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Topanga, CAJune 19, 2014
I actually enjoy retail. Forever 21 is very fast paced if your on the floor. You have to maintain the store very clean as well as doing costumer service. It's the kind of job I usually enjoy.
Forvever 21
Stock Manager (Former Employee), brentwoodJune 19, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: hours
This job was great starter job the work was easy and the customers where nice coming from high school this was the perfect job to start with
Fun and Fashionable
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Braintree, MAJune 17, 2014
It is a exciting place were the people are nice and the customers are fun.
It was great
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Langhorne, PAJune 17, 2014
The management team is the best and they keep everything organized and treat you as an individual rather than just a worker.
Hard work environment.
Visual Manager (Former Employee), Garden City, NYJune 16, 2014
I learned a lot from this job, being a manager is a tough position but its even harder when you are hired in the mist of managers coming and going, but i worked my best to keep my ground. The most enjoyable part of this job was the benefits as well as the satisfaction i got from leading a team and taking control.
Family friendly environment
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAJune 16, 2014
I loved meeting new people and helping the children find the cutest selections.
A typical day at work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 16, 2014
Greeting costumers and determining what each customer wants and
needs. It is always great and a must to put customers first!!!!
Retail
Cashier (Former Employee), Aventura, FLJune 13, 2014
At Forever 21, I ring the customers up with their items along with any exchanges.
Fun and fast pace environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYJune 13, 2014
Managment could have been a little more on the same page but overall great place to work.
productive fun workplace
Sales assistant (Current Employee), Dublin, DJune 13, 2014
Pros: a small discount and always kept busy
Cons: long hours and the distance i have to travel
A typical day at work is having a continuous steady pace through out the day. I must be on top of standards and go backs regularly, It is my responsibility to help any customers with the best of my ability in my section. I also need to try sell to customers therefore I'm an easy, friendly person to talk to. I've learned how to work in a busy environment, – more... working under pressure and i've learned how to work as part of a team. I'm trained in accessories, fitting rooms and on the floor. My co-workers in Forever 21 are all lovely, fun people to work with. The hardest part of my job is possibly making sure go backs are done by closing. My favorite part of the job is interacting with customers and helping them choose products which suit them. – less