Forever 21
1,504 reviews

Forever 21 Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Worst place to work for.
Sales associate. (Current Employee), Calgary, Alberta CanadaNovember 3, 2012
Let me start of by saying this review is for my store only, and i can see why people enjoy this job. Let me first talk about the way the managers treat the sales associates. The will talk to us like trash, always put us down. I've been constantly insulted by my managers, and i have heard them talking about sA in the back room. One time i called my manager out on it and she told me thats not what they were talking about. I was appalled. The management calls us 'replaceable' and 'useless' when ive never seen any harder workers that the f21 girls. We work out butts off to have all the go backs under control, and to help customers. The fits at my store are so terrible to work in. They are the worst place to be on a busy day because there is no help for you what so ever. The managemtient doesn't do their figure 8's so we have constant customers comming into fits asking for us to do things for them. Another thing is cutting hours. I under stand places need to do this, but when it's a game of favorites... its a different story. If youre not favored, cutting will not be fair. They will cut 1 girls whole shift, and some other girls shifts in half, but some girls never get cut. It's totally unfair, like why not cut everyones shifts by a few hours.. Minus all these problems the sA's are wonderful, and everyone is nice. One last thing is when we have a lot stolen from us at one time, they blame everyone, and i menan call you out infront of customers. The management at f21 sucks.. Very unproffesional. I would really think twice before getting a job here.
Work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Brampton, ONSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: fashion industry, meeting new people
Cons: not enough hours, not scheduled some week, isn't fun environment
A typical day starts off as you clock in and have our opening meeting of where we are placed in the store for the remainder of the night. Through the day of work we greet customers, help customers and keep our shop clean. What I've learned is that customer service is very important in the business world. I have some amazing co-workers, I have made many good relationships with workers. The hardest part about working in such a enormous store is finding the proper place for a particular article of clothing, so you tend to see a lot of blended clothes which is not appealing.
Outgoing environment
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 5, 2012
Always new challenges, and learning opportunities everyday to help expand on knowledge and growth within merchandising.
Agréable
Associée aux ventes (Former Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 15, 2012
J'aime bien le travaille d'équipe et le contact avec le public.
Je travaille constamment dans les salles d'essayage et je dois répondre aux demandes des clients