Forever 21 Employee Reviews

Working at XXI
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 November 2016
Everyone working there was lazy, and had cliques. The managers all talked bad about certain sales associates.The discount was also very low comparing to the wage we were getting paid.
Pros
Close to a food court.
Cons
Bad-Mouthing Managers.
challenging but overall fun
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  Brossard, QC15 June 2016
The customer is king. Must try my best to satisfy the client.
Always smile and be positive. It was a friendly environment with all co-workers, we did organised a few work dinner to share our experience and anecdote.
Pros
Friendship
Work Experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 August 2016
The management team needs more training, the work environment is not bad. I enjoy the company of my co-workers, and the costumers. I learned the value of team work.
Fun and hardworking
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON17 May 2016
A typical day at work consisted of my mowing and maintaining 8-10 lawns. Management was done very well and everyone was treated fairly. The hardest part of my job was struggling with the heat and being outside for multiple hours. The most enjoyable part of my job was the bond I shared with my co workers.
Pros
Delicious Lunches
Cons
was very hot when working outside for hours on end
Reasonable
sale associate (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON2 June 2016
Overall a reasonable place to work- with good, flexible hours. Management was a bit pushy but overall a decent environment.
Not fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 June 2016
Pressing managers
Annoy customers since managers want us to hover over each customer every second they are in the store.
Good people if your lucky to find a decent store.
Decent hours
Not very good pay
Pros
Short breaks
Cons
Manager presses you for numbers
If You Have No Choice
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 April 2016
They didnt take in consideration of the care about their employees well being. Favoritism is a given to obtain frequent/ daily shifts.
Short Lunch Breaks, No Organization or Regulations or Order in the Workforce, Not a friendly or Positive Work Place to work for.

Working here made ready and have tolerance to deal with any un-easiness

But I do love their clothing some quality is cheap but the design and style are good and i usually shop online
Pros
Cute clothing
Cons
Short Lunch Breaks, No Organization or Regulations or Order in the Workforce, Not a freindly or Positive Work Place to be in, Low store- discount
productive
Cashier/ Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC9 July 2016
I liked working here because I like fashion. It is a job that requires you to be confident, kind, reliable and knowledgeable.
Pros
Discount, Fashion
Cons
not enough hours
Amazing work team!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC10 June 2016
Forever 21 was an amazing place to work at. I absolutely loved it. You felt a real "team effort", we would always work in groups to finish up the store at closing times and everybody there is just so wonderful! The work ambiance is nice, and the clients are as well.
Pros
Great team, first to see the new clothing arrivals.
Cons
10% discount, not much hours.
Good job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Yonge and Dundas21 August 2016
The job was fine, the environment was welcoming however the on call system proves very hectic to those with other priorities and long commutes to work.
Good experience in the fashion and retail industry
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 June 2016
A day at work for Forever 21 is regular. Clock in, do your assigned tasks, clean up, and clock out. I learned how to fold clothes, clean fixtures, and execute customer service properly. Co-workers come and go, but overall everything was good.
Pros
atmosphere
Cons
closing the store
Entry level sales associate job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 July 2016
Sales associate position at Forever 21 requires minimum to no experience.

A typical day includes folding clothes, hanging clothes on hangers and organizing different clothes in different designated areas.
Fun workplace with great people to work with
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 February 2016
The work is really fast paced since the store is, most of the days, busy. So you have to be fast with your duties to maintain the store's standards.
It teaches you on how to deal with pressure and also on how to manage your duties.
The store management is really good, they are experienced and trustworthy. Co-workers are also great, mostly young people with good sense of humor, making the work day much better.
The toughest part of the job is when there's a accumulation of activities to do in a short period of time. The best part is the flexible schedule.
Fun and dynamic place to work
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Yorkdale Mall20 May 2016
A typical day would be opening boxes received from the morning shipment, processed all the clothes and hung them on racks. Sometimes they need us to do sensor run or hanger run. Before closing the store, we make sure everything is cleaned in the stock room and go on the sales floor to help the sales associates.
Pros
Nice environment and friendly people
Review on Forever21 Fairview Mall
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 December 2015
My experience at Forever 21 Fairview was bitter sweet, i personally feel like the management is not good, some managers dnt act like managers, your infromaton is shared with employees. My co-workers are good they work really good. The hardest part about working at F21 is leaving late after the store has been close.
Pros
Work trips and discount
Cons
Productive environment and fun place to work
Visual Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON5 April 2016
Fast paced environment that challenges you daily. Each day brings something new to learn and improve many personal and interpersonal skills.
Pros
fast paced
Very Nice
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 July 2016
I have worked in forever 21, and my overall review for this place is good, people are very friendly, managers are nice. I didn't know what to do at first, but I get over it very soon.
visual stylist/ sales associate
Visual Accessories Merchandiser/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 May 2016
customer service, learned how to do visual, management does favoritism amongst coworkers, lack of communication over all.
Perfect place for student interested in making a little pocket money on the side.
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 January 2015
FOREVER21 is not the place for anyone who has rent, car payments to make. This place is always overstaffed and no hours available unless you're a regular cashier.

Shifts are always on call.
You'll never move up in the company because they always hire within their own clicks of people.
Pros
Nothing. No benefits, 10% off. Not even enough for tips
Cons
Horrible management, over worked, underpayed, over staffed, on call shifts
Productive and fun workplace
MANAGER OF SERVICE AND OPERATIONS (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 April 2016
-very busy store
- managing about 60 employees
- very strong management team
- sales driven environment
- very fun environment to work
- multitasking is the most challenging part of the job.

2.8