Forever 21 Employee Reviews in Canada

It was fun and prouductive working at Forever 21 I engoyed working there
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 5, 2016
This was a very good job I didn't have any complaints I enjoyed the time that I had there. We were very productive with the time that use at forever 21 we made sure that meant the needs of the customers shopping in the store.
Pros
the very organize
Cons
you work long hours with midemn breaks
Not fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJune 21, 2016
Pressing managers
Annoy customers since managers want us to hover over each customer every second they are in the store.
Good people if your lucky to find a decent store.
Decent hours
Not very good pay
Pros
Short breaks
Cons
Manager presses you for numbers
Entry level sales associate job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 7, 2016
Sales associate position at Forever 21 requires minimum to no experience.

A typical day includes folding clothes, hanging clothes on hangers and organizing different clothes in different designated areas.
challenging but overall fun
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  Brossard, QCJune 15, 2016
The customer is king. Must try my best to satisfy the client.
Always smile and be positive. It was a friendly environment with all co-workers, we did organised a few work dinner to share our experience and anecdote.
Pros
Friendship
The worst!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 18, 2016
This is by far the worst retail job I have ever had. They hire so many people but only schedule a few people at a time. Closing is the worst because during the day there are hardly any employees working so the store becomes a disaster so when you come in at 6 for s closing shift the store is a nightmare because it hasn't been cleaned at all and no go backs have been done. They make you stay way past your scheduled hours when closing and show no appreciation for you doing so.

I only worked here for about 6 months and that was too long. In my 6 months I had 2 different store managers and saw 15-20 people quit. The management is horrible. The new store manager did absolutely nothing yet demanded so much from us. One night it was 11:30 (way past our supposed 10 pm scheduled time) and the store was still very messy and instead of helping us clean she stood behind the cash with her purse ready to go and played on her phone the entire time while we worked so hard and didn't end up leaving until after midnight. She didn't even say thank you.

The store was so messy it was nearly impossible to actually provide good customer service. There is no incentive to work hard here as you only get a measly 10% discount and no one ever tells you that your work is appreciated.

I could not be happier to have gotten a new job and quit f21. I would not recommend working here to anyone it is a horrible company.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, poor management, stressful work environment, bad employee discount
fun workplace / great team spirit
Associée aux ventes (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJuly 27, 2016
the job is quite awesome but the long hours standing are most of the time so painful that you only want to sit and stay seated for two hours after your shift but otherwise great job!
Work parties
Assist customer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 9, 2016
I learned alot from forever 21 , how to deal with customers assist them when they need help organized clothing and put it in the proper place and proper rack.
Pros
Great emplyess
Cons
Fellow coworkers are amazing and the only reason I stayed.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCDecember 9, 2015
I had worked at Forever 21 for a year and 2 months, in this year I found myself happy and miserable but more of the latter. I have made a lot of friends in my time here and they are the only reason I have stuck it out so long, they are like my family. I only now have to leave because the management has taken a turn in these last few months and it has become a toxic environment no longer focused on being family driven .
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Very low discount and unsupportive management
Good workplace, nice environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONJune 5, 2016
Co-workers and managers are very friendly. By the end of the night everyone is always on task and it is also enjoyable because everyone works as a team to make sure the store is at its best.
Very Nice
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJuly 14, 2016
I have worked in forever 21, and my overall review for this place is good, people are very friendly, managers are nice. I didn't know what to do at first, but I get over it very soon.
Work Experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 11, 2016
The management team needs more training, the work environment is not bad. I enjoy the company of my co-workers, and the costumers. I learned the value of team work.
productive
Cashier/ Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCJuly 9, 2016
I liked working here because I like fashion. It is a job that requires you to be confident, kind, reliable and knowledgeable.
Pros
Discount, Fashion
Cons
not enough hours
great place to work
Sales Associate & Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 7, 2016
I learned more about myself and that I enjoy working with customers and being in a fast pace environment.
I learned to work in a big team which enhanced my communication skills and made me become a better team player.
Pros
Great clothing
Cons
not enough hours
Productive and friendly work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ONFebruary 17, 2016
A typical day at work was fun and interesting. There was always something to do and I was always busy. My co-workers and mangers were all great. The hardest part of the job was keeping the work area clean because things would always get moved around, such as clothes, jewelry and shoes. The most enjoyable part of the job was all the friendly people I worked with,
Fun place to work with.
nice
fast learner
busy
sometimes messy
need a lot of people on the floor
hanger is easy to break
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 30, 2016
Good energy everybody works with each other. Everybody is friendly and the best part of it is helping customers find the attire they would prefer purchasing
Forever 21 Review
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 21, 2016
They were all amazing people. I learned how to manage time well and how to practice patience with customers and my co-workers.
Great experience for starters
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONMay 25, 2016
Great way to start off working in retail. Really helped me to get out of my shell and helped me to learn about sales and different fashion trends.
Perfect place for student interested in making a little pocket money on the side.
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 29, 2015
FOREVER21 is not the place for anyone who has rent, car payments to make. This place is always overstaffed and no hours available unless you're a regular cashier.

Shifts are always on call.
You'll never move up in the company because they always hire within their own clicks of people.
Pros
nothing. no benefits, 10% off. not even enough for tips
Cons
horrible management, over worked, underpayed, over staffed, on call shifts
productive work place with fun employees
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ONMay 2, 2016
it was really nice working there.
i really learned a lot from my co workers and employers.
i also enjoy shopping there
Overall, forever 21 is a nice place to work in