Forever 21 Employee Reviews in Canada

great place to work
Sales Associate & Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 7, 2016
I learned more about myself and that I enjoy working with customers and being in a fast pace environment.
I learned to work in a big team which enhanced my communication skills and made me become a better team player.
Pros
Great clothing
Cons
not enough hours
Entry level sales associate job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 7, 2016
Sales associate position at Forever 21 requires minimum to no experience.

A typical day includes folding clothes, hanging clothes on hangers and organizing different clothes in different designated areas.
Good workplace, nice environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONJune 5, 2016
Co-workers and managers are very friendly. By the end of the night everyone is always on task and it is also enjoyable because everyone works as a team to make sure the store is at its best.
Forever xxi
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONJanuary 17, 2016
Work was sort of an enjoyable place because of its spacious working environment and there were many young ambitious ladies who made work a little less boring. Head and hiring staff were picky and sometimes overwhelming to deal with, asking employees to do tasks on their own or in partners that were very laboring. Managed to accomplish a lot of tasks around the store when finished in my area/zone. Learned that the retail business is very tough, the hours are long, treacherous and exhausting but hard work always pays off. Hardest part was was waking up for morning shifts but they were worth it and lastly, the most enjoyable part was getting to enjoy the products that we provided in the store.
Pros
Girls made work enjoyable
Cons
Slightly low pay, judgmental hiring staff, tired aching feet from always standing and walking around the store, times of break and lunch are too short
fast paced environment
ASM OF MERCHANDISING (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BCApril 3, 2016
fast paced environment.
I love working with my co workers who strive the same and yet still making it a fun environment.
The hardest part of the job is getting the work done in allotted time as it is a big store.
Review on Forever21 Fairview Mall
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 21, 2015
My experience at Forever 21 Fairview was bitter sweet, i personally feel like the management is not good, some managers dnt act like managers, your infromaton is shared with employees. My co-workers are good they work really good. The hardest part about working at F21 is leaving late after the store has been close.
Pros
Work trips and discount
Productive and fun workplace
MANAGER OF SERVICE AND OPERATIONS (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONApril 3, 2016
-very busy store
- managing about 60 employees
- very strong management team
- sales driven environment
- very fun environment to work
- multitasking is the most challenging part of the job.
Fellow coworkers are amazing and the only reason I stayed.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCDecember 9, 2015
I had worked at Forever 21 for a year and 2 months, in this year I found myself happy and miserable but more of the latter. I have made a lot of friends in my time here and they are the only reason I have stuck it out so long, they are like my family. I only now have to leave because the management has taken a turn in these last few months and it has become a toxic environment no longer focused on being family driven .
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Very low discount and unsupportive management
Hard work in a busy environment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONApril 22, 2016
Great job great experience. Excellent first job great teams. Would highly recommend positive people always really nice. But on the whole amazing
Pros
the friendly people
Cons
working overtime
Enjoyable workplace
Lead Services/ IT representative - Management (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONFebruary 28, 2016
The workplace is great! The company emphasizes on team work a lot and because of this, employees develop good relationships. It requires a lot of work, however the environment and the staff helps make work fun.
productive work place with fun employees
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ONMay 2, 2016
it was really nice working there.
i really learned a lot from my co workers and employers.
i also enjoy shopping there
Overall, forever 21 is a nice place to work in
Productive environment and fun place to work
Visual Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONApril 5, 2016
Fast paced environment that challenges you daily. Each day brings something new to learn and improve many personal and interpersonal skills.
Pros
fast paced
visual stylist/ sales associate
Visual Accessories Merchandiser/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 5, 2016
customer service, learned how to do visual, management does favoritism amongst coworkers, lack of communication over all.
productive
Cashier/ Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCJuly 9, 2016
I liked working here because I like fashion. It is a job that requires you to be confident, kind, reliable and knowledgeable.
Pros
Discount, Fashion
Cons
not enough hours
Fast Paced, exciting and busy
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABApril 29, 2016
Very team communication focused, high traffic location, lots of cleaning and organization, fun and exciting, and lovely co-workers who are kind.
Great experience for starters
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONMay 25, 2016
Great way to start off working in retail. Really helped me to get out of my shell and helped me to learn about sales and different fashion trends.
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate/ Visual worker (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BCJanuary 12, 2016
Always something to busy whether it was maintaining clothes, pushing product or helping out in the fitting rooms. Hardest part would be when we were busy and trying to keep up with maintaining the store at the same or faster speed it was getting destroyed at.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 30, 2016
Good energy everybody works with each other. Everybody is friendly and the best part of it is helping customers find the attire they would prefer purchasing
Not a good place to work ! choose another brands
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  West Vancouver, BCNovember 9, 2015
basically, hours you get per week can vary from 4 hrs to 44 hrs and it's not stable at all, there is no guarantee.
on the new stores managers are usually very young and not experienced, thinking only about numbers, they don't know how to motivate the employees and just keep pushing them with a very bad attitude, rude and mean.
some of the co-workers are nice and some of them trying to make the work environment unfriendly.
NOT recommended.
Cons
very low discount for employees, no shift security, not experienced managers, managers also so rudes and mean
friendly & productive
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 5, 2016
Forever 21 had a good work environment, the people were friendly, helpful and productive. Everyone helped out eachother when needed to get the job done right and efficiently.

2.7