Forever 21 Employee Review

Life in Forever XXI
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 March 2013
I have been working there for almost two years. I got there when me and my family came here in Canada in 2011. The way people treat me there was good, and I have met different race of people, and became friends with them. The hardest part of the job was if we are not busy, because my salary for that week will decrease. What I like about this job is when we get bonuses in holidays and other occasion.
Pros
the people are good to me.
Cons
sometimes boxes fall on my feet.

Other Forever 21 Employee Reviews

Just your run of the day retail job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 February 2018
The people that I worked with here were really wonderful. I am still friends with some of them and think they are great. The store itself was always the same. Repetition of the same three things always but that is all anyone can expect at a retail job. Customers would make a mess of the store and you would go by and clean it only to have someone make a mess of it again. It definitely got frustrating.
I would have enjoyed this if i worked a longer term
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON17 February 2018
I love forever 21 clothing so much i had to get a job there. The store was big and designed well. The coworkers were really urban amd up to date......

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forever 21. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K