Forever 21 Employee Review

Productive workplace and room for job advancement
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 January 2013
A typical day at work is usually greeting and acknowledging customer who come to the store, helping them with finding clothes and assisting where items are. I learned to multitask, and manage multiple duties. My co-workers are professional and esay to work with. The hardest part of the job is pleasing the customer, especially a dissatisfied customer. The most enjoyable part of the job is establishing a rapport with customers by greeting and talking to them, as you would a friend.
Pros
discounts for employees
Cons
less hours

Other Forever 21 Employee Reviews

productive and fun workplace, love my coworkers.
Women's fashion clothing store, sales associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 November 2017
working at forever 21 taught me how to time manage myself and
gave me interpersonal skills. i loved everyone i worked with, it made going to work fun!
More flaws than benefits
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON19 November 2017
Although most of the managing staff were likable, the ones that were not, made work unpleasant. With the added pressure of the holidays and more new hires than long-lasting employees, it was very unlikely for us to maintain the statistics that are being asked. Additionally, most of the employees are new, which makes it very hard to sell items because the store is being changed so often that no one can ever find what they are looking for to help customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forever 21. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7