Forever 21 Employee Review

busy
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 July 2013
I learned how to work well under pressure and improved my time management vastly and I can relate to customers effectively. I also now know how to handle troublesome customers without having to compromise company values and rules.
Pros
long shifts, close to home
Cons
not enough shifts

Other Forever 21 Employee Reviews

More flaws than benefits
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON19 November 2017
Although most of the managing staff were likable, the ones that were not, made work unpleasant. With the added pressure of the holidays and more new hires than long-lasting employees, it was very unlikely for us to maintain the statistics that are being asked. Additionally, most of the employees are new, which makes it very hard to sell items because the store is being changed so often that no one can ever find what they are looking for to help customers.
Management was not very nice
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON15 November 2017
The managers at this store were mean and cruel and would pick favorites and had poor managerial skills. Once the main manager left my hours dropped for no reason besides the assistant manager taking over the schedule having a unexplained hatred for me and accusing me of doing things around the store I had not done. Not only were there unrealistic expectations of staff but there was a favoritism that took part with every manager. Not to mention the only benefit we received was 10% off which does not include the sale items and you can get this discount with a spc as well.
Pros
10% off, the actual staff was great and friendly.
Cons
poor hours, favouritism, unrealistic expectations and time limits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forever 21. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7