Forever 21 Employee Reviews in Canada

Very Nice
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJuly 14, 2016
I have worked in forever 21, and my overall review for this place is good, people are very friendly, managers are nice. I didn't know what to do at first, but I get over it very soon.
productive
Cashier/ Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCJuly 9, 2016
I liked working here because I like fashion. It is a job that requires you to be confident, kind, reliable and knowledgeable.
Pros
Discount, Fashion
Cons
not enough hours
Entry level sales associate job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 7, 2016
Sales associate position at Forever 21 requires minimum to no experience.

A typical day includes folding clothes, hanging clothes on hangers and organizing different clothes in different designated areas.
Good experience in the fashion and retail industry
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 24, 2016
A day at work for Forever 21 is regular. Clock in, do your assigned tasks, clean up, and clock out. I learned how to fold clothes, clean fixtures, and execute customer service properly. Co-workers come and go, but overall everything was good.
Pros
atmosphere
Cons
closing the store
Productive day at work.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 23, 2016
A typical productive day at work, is every day at work. Learning how to deal with different customers that come into the store is an everyday challenge, but smiling and not getting frustrated or mad is something that helps through the situation. Co-workers bring work to life, co-workers are fun to talk to and bring your mode up. The hardest part of the job is trying to communicate with customers who can not speak English. The most enjoyable part of the job is closing time.
Pros
Good environment, co-workers get along well.
Cons
Management.
Not fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJune 21, 2016
Pressing managers
Annoy customers since managers want us to hover over each customer every second they are in the store.
Good people if your lucky to find a decent store.
Decent hours
Not very good pay
Pros
Short breaks
Cons
Manager presses you for numbers
Forever 21 Review
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 21, 2016
They were all amazing people. I learned how to manage time well and how to practice patience with customers and my co-workers.
challenging but overall fun
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  Brossard, QCJune 15, 2016
The customer is king. Must try my best to satisfy the client.
Always smile and be positive. It was a friendly environment with all co-workers, we did organised a few work dinner to share our experience and anecdote.
Pros
Friendship
Cons
fun place to work but management chooses favorites
Sales Associate, Stock, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONJune 11, 2016
This job was convenient for me when i was attending university because the flexible hours. Got to meet a lot of new people, and the work environment was stressful at times but always fun. However, i was lucky that the management liked me, but i also seen how they treated other employees which was highly unfair.
Pros
meet great people, flexible work hours
Cons
Management could make the job difficult
Amazing work team!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Laval, QCJune 10, 2016
Forever 21 was an amazing place to work at. I absolutely loved it. You felt a real "team effort", we would always work in groups to finish up the store at closing times and everybody there is just so wonderful! The work ambiance is nice, and the clients are as well.
Pros
Great team, first to see the new clothing arrivals.
Cons
10% discount, not much hours.
Good workplace, nice environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONJune 5, 2016
Co-workers and managers are very friendly. By the end of the night everyone is always on task and it is also enjoyable because everyone works as a team to make sure the store is at its best.
Reasonable
sale associate (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONJune 2, 2016
Overall a reasonable place to work- with good, flexible hours. Management was a bit pushy but overall a decent environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 30, 2016
Good energy everybody works with each other. Everybody is friendly and the best part of it is helping customers find the attire they would prefer purchasing
Great experience for starters
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONMay 25, 2016
Great way to start off working in retail. Really helped me to get out of my shell and helped me to learn about sales and different fashion trends.
Great clothing but terrible magaement
Sale associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 23, 2016
At first it was a really great job but then a really good manager quit and from there I feel as the store went down hill. Nobody liked the new manager they hired. One day I hear that the assistant manager got forced to quit because of the other two managers. Doesn't stop there though, A couple weeks later the other two manager's quit ! So a bunch of important people flew in, took charge of everything and they even hired the old assistant manager back. oh don't get me started on how they mistreated me. I was getting trained to become the new assistant manager but because the head manager quit her opinion didn't matter anymore. it was really un fair and now I only got 15 hours in two weeks.
Pros
got to buy cute clothing
Cons
got expected to much for to much
Fun and dynamic place to work
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Yorkdale MallMay 20, 2016
A typical day would be opening boxes received from the morning shipment, processed all the clothes and hung them on racks. Sometimes they need us to do sensor run or hanger run. Before closing the store, we make sure everything is cleaned in the stock room and go on the sales floor to help the sales associates.
Pros
Nice environment and friendly people
Fun and hardworking
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ONMay 17, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of my mowing and maintaining 8-10 lawns. Management was done very well and everyone was treated fairly. The hardest part of my job was struggling with the heat and being outside for multiple hours. The most enjoyable part of my job was the bond I shared with my co workers.
Pros
Delicious Lunches
Cons
was very hot when working outside for hours on end
Hard work place with not enough support
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 12, 2016
As a sales associate in a busy store you are required to multi-task in order to ensure the cleanliness of the store while helping customers.
I have learned how to adapt and complete my tasks to a very busy environment.
Management helps around the floor as we work as a team to have a good closing.
Working without support is the hardest part as it is a huge store and team work is the only way to maintain your part of the store.
Your co-workers are the most enjoyable part of the job.
Highly productive and efficient in customer services for all ages.
Sales & Visual Associate (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONMay 10, 2016
Working at Forever 21 was a great way to understand and build a strong foundation in critical communication and customer service skills within the retail sector. Our shifts consisted of consistent customer-oriented interaction in order to match their needs to the best of our ability, offering promotional information and advice for all individuals. Co-workers are extremely well coordinated, with strong work ethic and team work skills in order to ensure each section of the store was well-maintained and all customer needs were met.
Pros
Highly customer-oriented staff, strong work ethic and team work, friendly working environment
visual stylist/ sales associate
Visual Accessories Merchandiser/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 5, 2016
customer service, learned how to do visual, management does favoritism amongst coworkers, lack of communication over all.

2.7