Forest of Flowers Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Exciting place to grow and learn
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 September 2016
Forest of flowers was a beautiful place to work! Not just because of the flowers, but my boss and coworkers were always understanding and caring. I was taught almost everything I know today about the industry by the owner and head designer, who were always patient with my short comings but quick to celebrate my success. A typical day would involve helping customers, for and through, every occasion, learning something new in design and pitching in with the team to keep the store looking good. From cleaning buckets to putting up christmas lights, there was never a dull moment!
part time job
sign holder and flowers maintenance (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 March 2016
Good management the job was flexible with hours since I was student nothing was difficult that I couldn't overcome. paid well the only reason that I left because it was seasonal, temporary and I wanted somewhere that was permanent.