- Minor to major repairs including diagnosis as assigned depending on experience & skill level
- General service maintenance
- Tire balancing and installation.
- Road testing vehicles
- General maintenance and upkeep of shop equipment
Required work experience, skills and/or education
- Completion of high school
- Automotive Technician trade certificate / some level of Apprentice training or equivelant experience
- 1-3 years experience working in an automotive shop, an asset.
- Ability to utilize online tools, order systems, diagnostic tools/programs.
- Read, write and speak english
- Team player
- Customer service skills
- Full time, up to 44 hours per week including Sat.