The Fire Alarm Technician is a motivated, organized, and personable individual willing to contribute his/her experience and expertise in the area of inspections, service & maintenance and installation of fire alarm and life safety systems in Windsor and surrounding areas. The Fire Alarm Technician is a team player and a vital member of FCFP’s Team. Organization and accuracy are key factors with respect to correspondence, and paperwork. This position will service Hamilton/Niagara and surrounding areas.
The Fire Alarm Technician is a full-time hourly position. He/she will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Perform weekly, monthly, semi-annual and annual inspections as required
- Service work and repairs on fire alarm systems
- Installation, verification and programming of systems
- Required to be on the after-hours on call rotation
- CFAA Certified
- 3 plus years of experience in the fire alarm industry
- Excellent troubleshooting, organizational and communication skills
- High level of electronic skills
- Knowledgeable of applicable codes and standards
- Motivated to serve and participate in a team environment
- Customer service focused
- Basic computer skills
The Fire Alarm Technician must embrace the core values of Accountability, Integrity & Respect of Forest City Fire Protection Ltd., and will maintain a high degree of personal diligence and confidentiality in the exercise of his/her work.
Indeed - 22 months ago
Forest City Fire Protection & Security was established in 1985 by Dan Bird. In the first few years, we expanded gradually throughout...