Forensic Psychiatric Hospital

Forensic Psychiatric Hospital Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good coworkers that I can rely on.
Health Care Worker (Current Employee), Port Coquitlam, B.C.August 29, 2012
Can be challenging depending the moods of the patients. We work as a team for the mutual safety of the staff and patients. It,s good to know I can rely on my coworkers when needed. The most enjoyable part of my job is the comradery between my coworkers that extends beyond work.
There are a lot of challenges faced daily.
Registered nurse (Current Employee), jessup , MarylandMarch 12, 2014
A typical day at work is sometimes very intense with a whole lot of things to deal with on certain occasions.The patients are well behaved sometimes, but in some cases certain patients become very needy , inpatient and their delusions make your day busy.Some of my co-workers are very good teamplayers and i am very happy to work with them.
Unique experience
Psychosocial Evaluator (Former Employee), Medical Center ,Rio Piedras, Puerto RicoJune 19, 2013
Pros: training
Cons: vacation, health insurance, sick time
Review case low, interview patients and families, have a schedule for visit in the community as need. Improve observation skills and manage high risk situations. Excellent team group; the hardest part was meet with the family to take them through difficult time. See one of them go home with there family was a moment of joy for everybody in the team.