Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English (proficient in all)
Work Setting: Will be required to work in own location (using own computer equipment and internet access). Successful candidate will become a junior consultant, hourly billing on a monthly invoice basis, and responsible for own taxation fulfillment and expenses.
Own Tools / Equipment: Cellular phone, laptop computer
Security and Safety: Bondable, Criminal record check, confidentiality & non-compete agreement will be required, reference checks will be followed up
Transportation/Travel Information: May not be required (work at your location)
Computer and Technology Knowledge: High functional knowledge of Microsoft Excel and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) will be required. Additional: Windows, MAC, Hardware, Networking knowledge,Intranet, Internet, Multimedia Software, Word processing software, Spreadsheet software, Database software and administration, Office Suites, HTML editing software, Web site creation and management software, Web service design, Programming languages, Software development .
Essential Skills: Microsoft Excel and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications), Reading text, Document use, Technical writing, Clear oral and written non-technical communication (that clients can understand), Working with client requests, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Computer use
Work Conditions: Work under pressure, Fast paced / short deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail, Capable of formulating processes and plans, Can work with minimal supervision , Deadline oriented, Self-thinker, Can manage projects
Experience and Qualifications - Information Technology Skills:
- Enjoy learning new technologies and working in an unknown requirements environment
- Experience with application configuration or development including advanced Excel with VBA (Visual Basic for Applications), Access, or other similar applications
- Familiar with basic database administration skills (i.e. SQL Server 2005)
- Strong Technical IT skills with O/S, applications, and utilities
- Website design, creation and management
- Able to assist remote clients with technology / assistance needs as required
Experience and Qualifications - Business Analysis Skills:
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to understand manual business processes and translate the processes into automated workflows, and reports.
- Ability to work in a client relationship with the ability to understand the client’s requirements and priorities, and effectively respond with answers
- Strong communication skills including writing skills showing that you can create documents professionally and communicate with clients effectively through emails
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team / multi-client environment
- Ability to reliably and consistently meet timelines and deliverables
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and assignments
- Ability to act independently and exercise good judgment as well as the ability to work cross functionally and with virtual teams