Looking for a OCP Registered Pharmacy Technician (completed or in the process of)
Cover Letter and Resume required.
Days: Monday to Friday (TBD Saturdays)
Hours: Between the hours of 9 am to 7pm or Flexible
Individual must be enthusiastic, friendly, be able to multi-task, problem solve, have excellent organization skills, experience working with customers and detail oriented.
- includes meeting customer needs and focusing on achieving maximum customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of basic technical equipments such as: electronic scales, cash register, etc. Be able to answer phone calls in a professional manner and to take accurate note of customer needs.
- Accuracy, Speed and multitasking ability
- Professionalism, and high personal standards
- Mathematical skills, excellent oral, written, and listening skills, as well as administrative skills such as planning and organizing.
- Be able to maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, management, patients, and other departments.
- Assist pharmacist with preparing and dispensing prescriptions and over the counter medications. Access, input, and retrieve information on the Pharmacy computer system, and maintain patient records.
- Process and bill prescriptions using the Pharmacy Computer Software
Indeed - 9 months ago