Starting Part-time to Full-time hours
Between the hours of 9 am to 7pm or Flexible
- Assist pharmacist and pharmacy technician in the day to day tasks such as processing, preparing, packaging, and labelling of prescriptions and pharmaceutical products, within established policies and procedures
- Communicate with patients, customers and other health care professionals to provide excellent patient care and customer service
- Identify common prescription, non-prescription and medical devices that support healthy living
- Knowledge of basic technical equipments such as: electronic scales, cash register, etc
- Be able to answer phone calls in a professional manner and to take accurate note of customer needs
- Accuracy, speed and multitasking ability
- Professionalism, and high personal standards
- Mathematical skills, excellent oral, written, and listening skills, as well as administrative skills such as planning and organizing
- Be able to maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, management, patients, and other departments
- Process and bill prescriptions using the Pharmacy Computer Software
- Individual will be responsible in maintaining Front Shop (organizing and re-ordering)
No Pharmacy Experience required. Training will be provided. Individual must be enthusiastic, friendly, be able to multi-task, problem solve, have excellent organizational skills, have experience working with customers and detail oriented.
Interested Applicants are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter and resume.
Indeed - 23 months ago