Cover Letter and Resume required.
This position requires an individual who is detail oriented.
Pharmacy Technicians are also encouraged to apply.
Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: Between the hours of 9 am to 7pm or Flexible
Individual must be enthusiastic, friendly, be able to multi-task, problem solve, have excellent organization skills and have experience working with customers and detail oriented.
· includes meeting customer needs and focusing on achieving maximum customer satisfaction.
· Knowledge of basic technical equipments such as: electronic scales, cash register, etc. Be able to answer phone calls in a professional manner and to take accurate note of customer needs.
· Accuracy, Speed and multitasking ability
· Professionalism, and high personal standards
· Mathematical skills, excellent oral, written, and listening skills, as well as administrative skills such as planning and organizing.
· Be able to maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, management, patients, and other departments.
· Assist pharmacist with preparing and dispensing prescriptions and over the counter medications. Access, input, and retrieve information on the Pharmacy computer system, and maintain patient records.
· Process and bill prescriptions using the Pharmacy Computer Software
No Pharmacy Experience required. Training will be provided
Individual will be responsible in maintaining Front Shop (organizing and re-ordering).
Interested Applicants are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter and resume