Forbes & Manhattan is seeking a full time office assistant. We are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic and energetic, has strong computer skills and the ability to manage multiple demands. Salary range is $20,000 a year.
Job hours are 9 am to 5:30pm Monday - Friday.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Providing general administrative support, i.e. filing, scanning, photocopying, etc.
- Managing multiple calendars using Outlook, including scheduling appointments/meetings
- Assist with the preparation of a variety of materials and documents for meetings and presentations.
- Ensure all filing systems and archive records are accurate and up-to-date.
- Answering the main office phone line in a polite professional manner.
The successful candidate must possess the following experience, skills & qualifications:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize deadlines and tasks through demonstrated organizational and multi- tasking skills
Forbes & Manhattan is a leading private merchant bank with a global focus on the resource-based sectors. F&M is headquartered in...