The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of Footprints Security's Courtenay office and North Island division reporting to the Director of Operations and Quality Management and the Managing Director.
This is a full-time, weekday position based in our Courtenay office. Candidates must exercise a very high level of initiative and possess excellent problem-solving skills. The main responsibilities of this position include supervising and supporting Footprints' guards and mobile patrol personnel while maintaining the highest level of client service at all times.
Job duty highlights include but are not limited to:
- Monitor daily and nightly reports, as well as Incident Reports, and takes appropriate action on the reports.
- Ensure that all staff in the field understand the site orders and are fulfilling our client obligations.
- Ensure that employee site training and orientation occurs.
- Assist Scheduler as and when required.
- Manage and process Fleet Maintenance issues in a timely manner.
- Train, mentor and discipline staff as required.
- High level of professionalism.
- Strong ability to multitask in a busy environment.
- Must have a valid BC Security Worker's Licence and driver's license and a clean criminal record.
- Minimum of two years supervisory/managerial experience in security and/or fire safety services. * Must have strong leadership, social interaction and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Basic knowledge of security procedures, handling violent behaviours, and non-defensive communication.
- Must work well under tight timelines, and be a self-starter who is ambitious to grow with Footprints.
Please submit your cover letter and resume via email to:
Director of Operations and Quality Management
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only individuals shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Footprints Security is a 100% locally-owned and operated security services provider on Vancouver Island. We have spent the past three...