Are you a native English speaker?
Berlitz, one of the worldwide leaders of ESL, is looking for 35 teachers to start work in Saudi Arabia. If you're interested in getting into teaching in the Middle East, this is an opportunity that you can’t pass up! You will have a hard time finding other teaching opportunities that do not require a teaching certification, and still pay as well as this job. Get your foot in the door with this entry level position to receive immaculate living conditions and great pay, apply today!
We are now hiring native English speakers with a Bachelors Degree plus 1 year of teaching experience to start on October 1st.
- Teach Adults
- Not certified? No problem, Berlitz will train you
- Take your TEFL skills further!
- Work with a professional worldwide company
- Above average living accommodations
Get into Saudi Arabia without being certified and start your career today! Don’t delay, spots fill quickly, apply now:
Remuneration and perks:
- Airfare: Reimbursed on arrival
- Housing: Provided, above average
- Salary: Between 11,200 - 13,200 SAR per month ($3000-$3500USD) depending on experience
- Insurance: Medical insurance provided
- Vacation: 2 weeks paid vacation
- Language: Must be a native English speaker
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year teaching experience required
Apply Now! http://ejob.bz/ATS/PortalApply.do?reqGK=749924
For more Information: http://ejob.bz/ATS/PortalViewRequirement.do?reqGK=749924