Foothills Systems is a Calgary owned and operated filing and storage company. In the last 5 years we’re identified that our shelving and storage solutions are very popular in the Library, School, and Museum markets, and we’ve brought on a supplies catalogue that compliments these offerings. This account has seen excellent growth in 2010, 2011 and 2012, and we’re looking to grow even more in 2013.
The ideal applicant has a friendly and outgoing personality. The successful candidate must be professional and hardworking, but also fun and persuasive, with a focus on setting and achieving performance and sales goals.
To grow this account with existing customers, and to penetrate new customers through phone calls and exhibiting at trade shows. We’ll provide excellent training to ensure your success!
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Connecting with our customers and new potential customers via phone and email to encourage sales and consult on products
- Attending and exhibiting at trade shows
- Support Sales Coordinator by taking and processing orders
- Liaising between customers and suppliers to track orders and resolve problems
- Working as part of a sales and service team
- Experience and skills in Microsoft Office, including:
- Outgoing and persuasive sales skills
- Experience with excellent customer service
- Comfortable talking to customers and driving sales
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Post Secondary education in business or marketing is an asset
- Sales and customer service experience are assets
If you have the skill set and outgoing personality to succeed in this position, Foothills Systems offers an opportunity for excellent earnings in a base pay and commission structure with benefits! We’re a medium sized company who like to have fun with sales and service.
Please submit your resume- We’d like to thank all applicants in advance, we’ll contact you if we think you’re a good fit. No phone calls please. Applications accepted in confidence. Visit www.foothillssystems.ca for more details.