foodora GmbH Employee Reviews

Great Proactive and Energetic Work Space
BRAND AMBASSADOR (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2018
A very vibrant company to work for. Employees are treated well thus enabling employees to treat the customers well. Amazing work culture. Management is strict within reason.
Overall satisfied
Bike Courier (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC11 January 2018
Delivering orders on a bike is made easy with phone application.

Only con is that there are no benefits, which is risky considering the job description of biking downtown on busy days.
Great work-life balance and salary
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC26 September 2017
Foodora allows to choose shifts for your own schedule depending on your availability. This allows to maintain work-life balance, which is especially useful if you are a student.
Fast paced work environment with fun.
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 May 2017
I enjoyed a lot in 1 year when I worked in foodora,Montreal as a food delivery courier.
It's not just about working in a fast pace environment but it's also having fun while working.
It was the best place for me to work.
Pros
Excellent salary
Cons
I didn't had any problems.so no cons
Teaches independence and encourages problem solving
Courier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 April 2017
A typical day would be biking from restaurants to the customers homes for the duration of the shift.

I learned to be much more independent (as I never had a direct supervisor following me) and I learned to problem solve without the help of a manager.

Management was kind the times I had seen them, but I spent almost no time around them, exclusively saw them for performance reviews.

The hardest part of the job was trying to remain safe. Cycling in Toronto can be a dangerous thing, even when following all the rules of the road.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the freedom. Management trusted employees to do their jobs to the best of their ability. The other benefit of this job was during slow time you were able to rest and even return home (if you lived in the city) while you waited for another order to come.
Pros
Freedom, flexibility
Cons
Can sometimes have been dangerous