LOGISTICS COORDINATOR - Toronto
DO YOU “LOVE” FOOD??
“We are looking for a talented and dynamic LOGISTICS COORDINATOR to help launch and grow this exciting brand in the Toronto area. Working closely with the motivated corporate head office (Vancouver, BC), you will need to have a passion for leaving clients with a feeling of WOW! Overall, I am looking for a business savvy lover of food who can help revolutionize this exciting industry!”
…… Ryan Spong, Co-founder and CEO.
Foodee (www.Food.ee) is changing the way businesses order food from restaurants. We believe that everyone should have access to the best eateries in their city without any hassles. Want your favorite burger joint, but hate the traffic and long lines? We’re a team of passionate foodies solving that exact problem for your office.
At Foodee we believe in an environment that allows you to be creative and go beyond the call of duty. We’re looking for exceptionally talented individuals who want to learn and grow with the company. Each and every day counts; you’ll make a direct impact on the business starting from Day 1.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve delivered tens of thousands of meals to happy customers. We continue to grow and expand quickly. If you’re ready, come join us in the next food revolution and help change the way the world eats!
We’re looking for an A-player “Logistics Coordinator” who is extremely motivated to launch and develop the Toronto market. This is a high growth opportunity for the right person looking to utilize their skills and become an integral part of building and growing a new brand. This is an amazing opportunity to learn all the aspects of building and running a high growth start-up company!
For the A-player looking for something special who can answer “yes” to all of the following questions, this is the opportunity for you:
- Do you LOVE food?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Do you love to move fast?
- Are you looking to build that WOW factor in a company?
- Do you have a passion for organization and can easily multi-task?
- Are you excited about building an awesome culture?
- Do you have passion by the bucket loads?
- Do you want to make a difference and build something special?
If you answered “YES” to the above, you need to continue reading….
The Role Details:
The Logistics Coordinator is a talented individual who will lead the coordination and dispatch of all our food deliveries throughout our service area. You’ll be a master at coordinating multiple priorities, building key stakeholder relationships, and be able to “bob-and-weave” through the day. You’re going to be hungry to succeed and do whatever it takes to make it. You’re organized and self-disciplined with a willingness to take on big challenges.
- Detail Oriented
- A Team Player
- Highly organized (with the proven ability to effectively and efficiently organize multiple priorities)
- Goal Driven
- A High Achiever
- Computer Savvy
- Open and accountable
- A Proven Leader
- Growth-oriented, both personally and professionally
- Hiring and inspiring all dispatch team members (internal drivers and external delivery partners)
- Ensuring exceptional service delivery (pre-start; during; and post-completion of deliveries)
- Scheduling & dispatching of all orders
- Develop supplier and client relationships in our service area
- Plan daily delivery routes
- Help maintain, refine and develop the Foodee logistics process
- “Jump In” and help when needed!
- Consistently hit weekly delivery quality targets (time and accuracy)
- Consistently deliver a superior brand experience to everyone who interacts with the company
- Ongoing positive relationship feedback from our critical Restaurant Partners
- Confident, friendly ‘people person’ who can establish and maintain solid relationships
- Quick thinker, fast learner and problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years of experience in an operations or logistics role
- An entrepreneurial mindset is a must
- Great people skills
- An ability to get things done and done well
- Experience with coaching and training a team (especially a young part-time inexperienced team) is a plus
- High tolerance for rejection and fear of the unknown
- Highly Organized
- Goal Oriented
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
If you feel that you’re up to the challenge, please email your resume to us!