Food.ee brings amazing food experiences to offices – everything from boardroom lunches to catering events to office drinks and snacks. We’re expanding rapidly into urban centres, looking to feed hungry new offices around the Lower Mainland. As part of the Food.ee team, you’ll help find new business, & create amazing food experiences for a great list of clients.
Previous work experience is important to us, but fit is essential. We are a group of food-loving go-getters eager to take Food.ee to the next level. Does this sound like you?
Our ideal candidate is a friendly, personable, proactive individual who loves challenges and has a proven ability to achieve personal and professional goals. You must enjoy working in a start-up environment, and be able to adapt to changes quickly. Applicants must have 1-3 years of sales experience and be serious about developing a successful career in sales. Experience in the restaurant industry is a great asset, but interest in food is an absolute must.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop supplier and partner relationships in urban centres.
- Generate, develop and cultivate new corporate clients.
- Evangelize the Food.ee experience
- Maintain, refine and enhance the Food.ee CRM sales process
- Ensure CRM database is kept up-to-date
- 1 - 3 years of experience in sales positions, with proven results.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to speak to suppliers about the Food.ee business solution
- A “can do” attitude and willingness to be part of a growing and changing company
- Strong verbal, written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, able to multi-task
- Works well independently and in a team
- Experience using MS Office Suite
- Willingness to travel
- A love of food
- Bonus - Experience in a technology or marketing sector
You must have access to a vehicle, and have your own laptop computer.
As part of the Food.ee team, you’ll get to sample all kinds of amazing food as we try and find the absolute best suppliers for our clients. Your home base is our well-situated office in Gastown with great access to all of the neighbourhood perks – great coffee & food of course! Back at the office, enjoy perks like coffee, snacks, lounges, a ping-pong table and more!
Negotiable base depending on experience,
If this position is of interest to you please apply with your resume and cover letter.