Food.ee is a best-in-class consumer service for matching corporate food clients with amazing food experiences, including corporate meals, catering events, and office kitchen needs. Food.ee is a rapidly growing company with a drive towards sales and growth, and plans include expansion into other urban centers in the next year. TheAccounting Clerk / Bookkeeper will assist the Food.ee team to ensure that the billing and invoicing activity will be accurate and timely.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in billing and invoicing activities to clients and suppliers
- Analysis of past billing and invoicing activity
- Reconciliation in client & supplier statement and invoicing
- Assist accounting staff as otherwise directed
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE
- Accounting and/or bookkeeping experience.
- Attention to detail, and a keen sense to finding solutions.
- An advanced spreadsheet user with a drive to analyze accounting data.
- Excellent communication skills
- a “can do” attitude and willingness to be part of a growing and changing company
- a love of food
Our ideal candidate is a friendly, personable, proactive go-getter who loves challenges and has a proven ability to achieve personal and professional goals.
- 1 – 2 years of accounting, AR, and/or AP experience
- Degree or diploma
- Strong verbal, written, electronic communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Works well independently and in a team
- Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Bonus - Experience in a technology, marketing, or food sector
Please apply with your cover letter and resume.