Bimbo Bakeries USA (pronounced “Beembo”) is the U.S. division of Mexico based Grupo Bimbo, one of the world’s largest baking companies. Foods Services (Ontario) Inc., located in Cambridge, ON, provides shared services support to the Company’s U.S. business.
The Credit & Collections team is responsible for the timely and accurate reconciliation of customer accounts.
As a Credit & Collections Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing Aging Reports in conjunction with the established credit policies, credit limits
- Investigating and resolving customer credit deductions in a timely fashion
- Preparing customer account reconciliations
- Actively pursuing collection of delinquent accounts
- Preparing all necessary supporting documentation
- Investigating problems and contacting customers to correct payment issues
- Liaising with customers and handling customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Assisting with other projects or duties as assigned
To qualify for this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in credit, collections and resolution of customer billing issues
- Knowledge of Accounting/Finance, with an understanding of Billing, Settlement, Maintenance and Accounts Receivable
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills to identify and correctly reconcile customer deductions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment while remaining organized with strict attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce accurate results
- Self-starter requiring limited supervision, along with a desire to work in a team environment
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Global A/R.
- Experience with Oracle considered an asset
- Experience with Direct Store Delivery (DSD) is advantageous
- Flexibility for changes in work schedule in order to support US business operations. Occasional overtime may be required
*Please note this is a contract position*