Employer: Fonitle Corporation
Job Title: Warehouse Sample Coordinator:
Compensation: $14-$16 DOE, included with wage is a monthly performance Bonus.
The Sample Coordinator works under the direction and supervision of the Warehouse Manager and is responsible for the preparation, cutting, assembly of samples and sample boxes.
This positions main purpose is to ensure the sample program is run efficiently and provides a high level of quality and value for our sales staff.
The Sample Coordinator will be required to design, build and maintain a dry room/ work shop. In the provided work space, he/she will manage a production line assembly unit required to keep the sample program fully stocked and up to date.
Key activities include but are not limited to cutting (using stone cutting saw) preparing and assembling of samples and sample boxes. In addition, they will be responsible for managing, cataloguing and inventorying all material and finished products in order to keep all stock levels adequate.
This role is responsible for defining and managing the sample management process, and working closely with the Warehouse Manager and Sales Manager, to ensure effective sample utilization and to achieve the maximum in sample quality and presentation.
Qualified candidates will have had previous warehouse and small scale manual assembly/ production experience. They must be familiar with tile and stone as well as being able to use a stone cutting saw.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble and prepare sample kits/packages for clients.
- Catalogue all finished sample boards and packages.
- Monitor and track the inventory of all material including: tiles, catalogues, marketing brochures, sample boards, equipment and so on.
- Communicate and coordinate with Sales Manager and Warehouse Manager, regarding all sample operations; samples acquisition and sample distribution.
- Develop and implement improvements to meet changing needs as required and maintain sample operation process for various other sample usages and programs.
- Identify unusable samples and material, write them off and dispose of them.
- Report the monthly sample status, operation, and issues with Warehouse Manager and Sales Manager.
- Build and maintain workshop/dry room and keep clean well organized at all times.
- A minimum of 2~3 years warehouse experience, including shipping and receiving, pick and pack.
- Experience with computers, Excel, Word and Microsoft experience would be desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Excel, Word and Microsoft experience would be desired.
- Be familiar with stone and ceramic tile
- Attention to detail and meticulous quality control minded
- Experience with using a stone/ tile saw, grinders, polishers
If intersted please send your Resume and Cover letter with SAMPLE COORDINATOR in the subjectline.