Job description: Order filler /picker
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Wage: $15 /hr + Bonus
The warehouse order filler, works under the direction and supervision of the warehouse manager and is responsible for filling customer orders, preparing them for P/U, shipping or delivery.
This positions main purpose is to complete the orders in an efficient, accurate and timely manner to achieve maximum productivity and providing exceptional customer service.
In addition to picking, packing , loading and shipping orders , all warehouse team members are expected to contribute time through the day to warehouse maintenance duties such as but not limited to : keeping all warehouse bins and work areas clean , neat and orderly at all times . Replenishing, condensing and re-stocking on an ongoing basis to insure all stock levels in warehouse are kept sufficiently topped up and any other jobs assigned.
- A minimum of 1-2 years warehouse experience, including shipping and receiving, pick and pack.
- Experience with computer systems (preferably WHMS) would be an asset.
- Be familiar with stone and ceramic tile would be an asset.
- Reliable, efficient, accurate.
- Perform all assigned tasks accurately and thoroughly, with minimal errors.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Dependable, safety orientated team player.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks that may require light to heavy lifting (min 50lbs).
- Operate forklift equipment (preference will be given to certified operators)
- Solid work history with excellent references
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a strong command of English.
To apply, please respond to this post, placing "Order Filler" in the subject line and attach your cover letter and resume.
Only those who meet the basic requirements will be considered for this position.
For the past 50 years, Fontile Corporation has been exclusively representing world leaders in tiles, kitchens and baths, bringing innovative...