FOCUS DIRECT STAFFING
Job Title: CRM Analyst
Overview: Medium sized company with 100+ employees located downtown Toronto, Ontario Canada
Our client based in Toronto is looking for a strong CRM Analyst with strong project management experience. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working in B2C and has a proven track record of connecting with end users, SalesForce workflow and BI experience.
*Must have experience with SalesForce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Responsible for managing a group of projects. Project Management of new and existing products
- Ensuring that the right resources are applied to the right initiatives and that the talent is developed and the pipeline of resources primed.
- Identifying project scope, gathering user requirements, needs analysis, creating and managing project plans.
- Work with the team to design new and enhancements of existing product lines.
- Deliver core direction and project management and manage e-commerce platform development.
- Identify process breakdowns and improve process flows
- Mapping and integrating improvements to the existing CRM – PSI Database
- Liaison for external software partners
- 3+ years project management experience
- 2+ years’ e-commerce OpenSource (PHP, MySQL) e-commerce B2C project management experience.
Experience with gathering user requirements, workflow, BI (business intelligence)
- Experience with CRM enhancements and process flow improvements and enhancements.
- Must have experience with CRM products such as PSI, SalesForce, Sugar, Microsoft Dynamics
- PSI Database a great asset
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Business to consumer industry experience
- Excellent communication and proven project management experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Results oriented with the ability to build from the ground up, in a fluid star-up environment
- * Ability to travel 25% to the US when required.
EDUCATION: Degree or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent experience