Are you an experienced Survey Project Manager or Professional Land Surveyor? Focus provides employees with the opportunity to work on a wide range of diverse, cutting edge projects. Are you ready to expand your career with an organization that puts people first?
We are looking for individuals with demonstrated success in their area of specialization and a passion for their work! A recent employee engagement survey showed that our employees enjoy a work-life balance and are able to accelerate their career working on a diverse range of survey projects.
Reporting to the Regional Vice President, you will:
- Apply established Project Management processes in initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing projects;
- Develop strong client relationships, manage client expectations and ensure project deliverables, schedules and budget objectives are met;
- Work with other managers to supervise, co-ordinate, schedule and review the activities of field staff and CAD technicians;
- Mentor and train staff;
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and service;
- Participate in and promote the Focus safety program.
- Post-secondary education in an accredited Geomatics program and/or experience in related field;
- Professional Land Surveyor designation is an asset;
- Extensive field work experience and minimum three years’ experience in a Project Manager role dealing directly with clients and managing projects;
- Committed to outstanding service quality; Have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- Capable of creating and leading a high performing and efficient team;
- Demonstrated commitment to operational excellence, supported by the business and financial acumen capability required for the role;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, communication skills, and a commitment to promoting strong communication amongst other office locations within Focus;
- Effective decision maker, holding both yourself and others accountable to same;
- Demonstrate strong change management skills and can lead others accordingly.
PEOPLE COME FIRST AT FOCUS. We offer our employees an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, above market group health benefits, a group RRSP plan, as well as a commitment to career development.
To find out more about work life at focus visit:
To apply please visit: www.focus.ca
Focus Corporation is a rapidly growing multi-disciplinary consulting firm. Focus provides a range of engineering, geomatics, planning and...