In this account management position, you’ll manage relationships with clients, provide strategic marketing direction, supervise multimedia projects and create profitable results. Must have a strong ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline sensitive, detail-driven environment. The Account Manager develops and implements all phases of agency involvement with assigned accounts. Working closely with senior management, the Account Manager is totally responsible for management and supervision of the client’s communication needs.
- Handle all aspects of client account planning, strategies, tactics, campaign development, and production as requested
- Manage a team of support staff and maintain close liaison with clients to ensure work is progressing satisfactorily and opportunities are being seized
- Maintain awareness of current research, the marketplace, the competitive environment, the client’s industry and the client’s position in order to recommend strategies/projects to the senior management
- Keep management apprised of daily status on all projects
- Effectively represent the Agency services to the client and educate them as to its applicability to their business (advertising, pr, media, creative, interactive, etc.)
- Manage budget on all accounts, prepare project estimates and facilitate client authorization, and liaise with third party suppliers and agreement on budgets for bought-in services and talents engagement
- Prepare client communication materials such as meeting reports, campaign reports, memos, agenda, e-mails, etc.
- Complete jobs profitably as measured by the actual job billing versus project estimate; prepare billing and budget reports
- Maintain quality control over work produced by junior staff. Check all written material before it goes to client for approval
- Write press releases, advertisements, speech, etc.
- Prepare proposals and presentations
- Develop excellent media contacts. Plan and develop announcement strategies
- Work with team to implement and attend press conferences, special events, etc.
- Develop new opportunities on existing business and new business. Take an active role in new business gain
- Understand how to construct a new business proposal
- Team motivation and identification of problems on team to discuss with senior management
- Demonstrate ability to understand key issues affecting core clients and consultancy
- May have responsibility for company projects, digital marketing projects, special events, pro-bono accounts and business development duties as assigned
Qualifications & Attributes:
- 3-6 years solid account servicing and supervising experience
- Excellent communicators and presenters; write and speak effectively in English and Chinese
- Extremely organized; have a deliberate and thorough approach; effectively manage their time and prioritize deadlines; handle a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Engage in qualitative and quantitative analysis; utilize creative problem-solving; practice sensible decision making; demonstrate leadership experience; able to delegate projects as appropriate
- Assume responsibility and ownership of their work; coordinate the work and energy of diverse types of people; have an intense interest in marketing
- University degree or equivalent attainment in related field (Marketing, Media or Public Relations)
- Computer proficiency (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook, Internet, social media) a must
- Full attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to organize yourself and others in a collaborative environment, along with good time management and multitasking
- Self-driven and initiative, able to work with independently in a team environment
- Driver licence and car an asset
Please send your cover letter and full resume in confidence to hr-at-focuscomms.com before March 24, 2014.
Indeed - 5 months ago
We are a people company. We build our success on:
Long term win-win relationships with clients, business partners and employees...