We're a national multicultural marketing agency. We've got great clients, great staff, great work and a great agency. We are expanding. If you're a passionate, talented, motivated team player who loves marketing in all its forms, this is the place for you! Send us your letter stating the position you are applying for and your full resume before March 15 at
We’re looking for a self-driven Account Executive to join our team. This role draws on skills in client relationship and project management. You should posses a good understanding of strategic and tactical marketing and a drive for excellence.
» Project execution/critical path management/problem solving abilities
» Effective written and presentation communication skills
» Proven ability to deliver quality work on spec, on time and on budget
» Ability to develop proposals, multi-media presentations, and budget plans
» 1-2 yrs agency experience
» Understanding of Advertising/Public Relations/Digital Marketing as applied to integrated marketing campaigns
» Grounded in integrated B2C marketing principles/campaigns
» Degree in business/marketing/communications field preferred.
» Must be fully bilingual in English and Chinese or South Asian languages, capable to conduct writing and proofreading in the languages.
The Account Executive provides support to the account team and reports to Account Director. This position is responsible for day-to-day account management and supporting the senior account team.
- Assist with tactical activities and planning on client and company projects
- Develop internal and external briefing documents for client projects
- Manage day-to-day project execution through creative and production (advertising, public relations, special events, digital marketing)
- Participate in the creative development of projects
- Review all creative/production material at every stage
- Attend all status meetings and work closely with clients, media and suppliers
- Build professional relationships with clients, media and suppliers
- Monitor schedules and advise project team of any delays or changes
- Act as client contact on daily management of projects and correspondence
- Responsible for contact reports, status reports, agency and client budget planning and management and any other client administrative support as required
- Ensure all client requests are met in a timely and professional manner
- Assist in soliciting the client’s perspective on key measures of success
- Manage estimates/budgets from preparation to client approval with management guidance and final approval
- Proofread English and Chinese material at all stages of projects
- Work closely with account coordinator and reports to Account Director
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of advertising or public relations agency or in-house marketing experience
- Passion for marketing
- Full competence in English and Chinese verbal and written communications skills
- Self-driven, energetic and goal-oriented
- Can work well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Logical, work-oriented, analytical, self-driven, detail-oriented and highly organized
- Problem solver
- Demonstrated client relationship skills
- Good presentation skills
- Full competence using MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and using Internet
- Good understanding of digital marketing and the multicultural markets in Canada a big asset
- Understand the rules/processes but know when to show initiative
Focus Communications has a well developed civil construction capability that provides the essential physical infrastructure required for us...