Sales Professional Wanted:
Location: Eastern Ontario
This Company is a leading developer of paperless solutions for the medical industry. They help physicians and health institutions become quick and efficient in handling client needs. Establishment in 1981 as a privately held company, they have developed systems that cater to every medical specialty.
Their electronic record management (EMR) solution is one of the industry’s most advanced software solutions designed to automate patient records and eliminate paper-flow. The solution improves the management of patient care by providing critical information in a paperless format at the practitioner’s fingertips.
Position – Account Executive (Business Development)
Business Development is responsible for creating and closing new opportunities with potential clients through the development and execution of strategic sales activities. In this role, a candidate must be able to prospect via several methods including phone, email, and face-to-face identifying sales opportunities and needs as well as raising awareness of the company along with its products and services.
- Responsible for achieving a sales quota focused on generating growth each month
- Manage and grow a specified territory.
- Develop new business through cold calling, prospecting and other appropriate and ethical sales methods.
- Grow and maintain existing customer base.
- Actively engaged in all stages of the sales cycle, from opportunity qualification to demo; quote and closing.
- Take a lead role on each sale to ensure that the solutions are comprehensive; to achieve customer goals; and to provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Develop an effective sales plan; present and implement plans to your sales manager for acquiring new prospects/customers in your assigned area.
- Preparation of quotes and other related sales data.
- Collaborate with teammates and maintain a positive and professional attitude fostering teamwork.
- Must use CRM tool Salesforce.com as required.
- Attend sales meetings weekly and or monthly as required.
- Always represent our firm with integrity.
- Experience in outside sales; business to business sales an asset.
- Only true team players need apply.
- Self-starter with positive, optimistic attitude.
- Ability to develop an effective sales plan.
- Must be comfortable presenting demonstrations.
- Must know how to “create a sale”.
- Have a “hunter” mentality.
- Results-driven, ambitious and self-motivated.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- The ability to work independently (while most of your time will be spent on the road, you will work from your home office).
- Consultative selling with long sales cycle.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Healthcare experience would is preferred.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Demonstrate high standards of ethical conduct.
Competitive compensation package that includes a base salary + commission (non-capped)
If you would like to apply for this job please fill out our online application at www.focus-america.com/online_application all qualified candidates will be contacted shortly.