FNF Canada

FNF Canada Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Changing environment
Business Analyst/Head Trainer/Change Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 12, 2014
Pros: growing company
Cons: long hours, lots of unpaid overtime
While it started out as a positive experience in a great work environment deteriorated over the years as the management of the company changed.
People are constantly in fear of layoffs and are massively over-worked. Management styles can be very confrontational and negative. Unreasonable demands are common, and you are expected to put in whatever hours they deem necessary with little thanks or reward.

When I started, I moved up through the ranks quickly and felt rewarded and necessary. The atmosphere was positive, receptive to new ideas and approaches and, overall, made FNF a good place to work.
My job consisted of learning about different areas of mortgages, home appraisals, etc, and training others on same as well as on use of software. I thoroughly enjoyed creating training manuals and courses, even with limitations as to the available software to use. Another very enjoyable part of my job was identifying solutions to issues or coming up with productivity improvements

Leaving the company after 9 years was difficult, but necessary. With a change in bosses and a subsequent change in department attitude, the job became a lot more stressful and very political. Salaries were unfair, with some people getting paid much less for the same job, and the difference could not be accounted for based on experience or results.
Company has great benefits.
Office Services Coordinator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 26, 2014
Pros: free lunches from time to time
Cons: salary
FNF Canada was where I learned about Refinances and Purchases and the legal aspect of Real Estate.
job that fully used my qualification
Accounting Associate (Former Employee), mississaugaDecember 3, 2013
I learned a lot from this job, from real life accounting to valuable work place experience
Great workplace with an amazing group of people.
Assistant Processor/Legal Assistant (CIBC) (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 24, 2013
FNF was a great place to work. Management was very supportive and motivating. I worked there on and off for about 5 years and with many different departments and learned a whole different aspect of real estate law. Co-workers are fantastic.
fun and everything
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), MississaugaOctober 29, 2012
Pros: salary and car
Cons: no life with overtime
leanred about corp culture
saved money for the company, and leanred plenty about mortgages
fun place to work with
Legal assistant (Former Employee), mississauga, OntarioFebruary 27, 2012
Pros: free lunches, time is flexible
work/life balance is great people are helpful and cheerful.