FNF Canada Employee Reviews

Travaille acharné
Commis de bureau, Service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 April 2017
J'apprécie beaucoup que la compagnie FNF Canada m'a donné la chance d'apprendre, car je n'avais aucune formation dans le domaine, la direction au début m'a beaucoup aidé a m'améliorer et a me surpasser et c'est ce qui plaisait au service à la clientèle, j'aimais beaucoup mon travaille car je parlais avec eux a tout les jours, aux quatre coins du Québec, des gens super sympatique.

Les deux premier directeur pour la division de Montréal ont su travailler en groupe avec aucune préférence pour les employés, ils étaient la et soutenait les employés, ont sentait qu'ils étaient là et prenait notre défense pour la division de Montréal, c'est ce qui nous valorisait car on se sentait supporté
Pros
L'ambiance, la joie de rentrer travaillé
Cons
Le je m'en foutisme et la favoritisme de la direction envers les employés
Productive and Excellent place to work
Title Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 March 2017
Great People
Room for Advancement
Fun work place.
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 March 2017
Fun and enjoyable experience. A great learning experience that helped in my career growth. A lot of team events during the year for employees. Great benefits.
Productive and Interesting
Paralegal/Title Processor (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NS28 February 2017
FNF was a great a place to work. Great culture and relationships among employees. Management was great with employees with implementing training and providing feedback. Independence of work and a good challenge and pace of workload. Downside due to the nature of the work, there is no job security.
Enjoyable workplace
Senior Valuation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 January 2017
A great workplace environment. Plenty of experience can be gathered by working as a team and/ or individually. This is the perfect way to begin a career.
Benefits
Cons
Job Security
Love working here
Appraiser Relationship Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 November 2016
Being the coordinator is not an easy job, but the manager is always understanding. the employees are like family and it helped me both in my role and as a person. great place to work.
Fun place to work
Accounts Receivable/Billing Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 October 2016
Work seems to be fun even if it is stressful because of a happy environment.
I love how management thinks of activities for employees like sportsfest, etc
Pros
Free dinner/lunch during month end, bonus
I didnt enjoy working with this company
Title specialist (Former Employee) –  Canmore, AB18 May 2016
The training was lacking and the environment was tense. I was happy to leave when the contract finally ran out. There were some nice people there.
Good atmosphere
Title Specialist (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 May 2016
Good atmosphere, nice people, good pay
good benefits everyone works together.
easy to request vacation always have someone to back you up
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
AMAZING Place to work at because of management style
Bilingual Service Desk Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 February 2016
Amazing Manager
Amazing IT V-President
Amazing co-workers
Amazing culture from top to bottom.
Amazing everything
Free parking
A lot of events
great people
Marketing & Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 November 2015
I enjoy this company. A place to grow. The people are nice to work. I've been able to gain knowledge in my designated field and grow with the organization.
Innovative and empowering
Business System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 November 2015
A great place to work. Company believes in innovation and empowerment. Great leadership to work under. Great benefits and competitive pay
Enjoyable workplace with managable workload
Title Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, Alberta Canada20 October 2015
I enjoyed this job as the training was thorough to enable me handle my responsibilities effectively. Management was approachable and helpful.
Pros
Location was close to home
Cons
They closed their office
Good company a
Inbound Legal Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga17 April 2015
I was working in the CSR dept it was a stressful job but the environment was awesome and the salary was great! I wish I can go back and work for them
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Salary & hours
Excellent and fair company to work for.
Recovery Agent and Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 March 2015
Exciting, demanding and fun place to work. A typical day at work was extremely busy and productive. Time management was tested daily with several clients and deadlines to meet. Time went by very fast. This job gave me many opportunities to further my experience in the Collections industry. Great company to work for.
Pros
diversity
Changing environment
Business Analyst/Head Trainer/Change Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 May 2014
While it started out as a positive experience in a great work environment deteriorated over the years as the management of the company changed.
People are constantly in fear of layoffs and are massively over-worked. Management styles can be very confrontational and negative. Unreasonable demands are common, and you are expected to put in whatever hours they deem necessary with little thanks or reward.

When I started, I moved up through the ranks quickly and felt rewarded and necessary. The atmosphere was positive, receptive to new ideas and approaches and, overall, made FNF a good place to work.
My job consisted of learning about different areas of mortgages, home appraisals, etc, and training others on same as well as on use of software. I thoroughly enjoyed creating training manuals and courses, even with limitations as to the available software to use. Another very enjoyable part of my job was identifying solutions to issues or coming up with productivity improvements

Leaving the company after 9 years was difficult, but necessary. With a change in bosses and a subsequent change in department attitude, the job became a lot more stressful and very political. Salaries were unfair, with some people getting paid much less for the same job, and the difference could not be accounted for based on experience or results.
Pros
Growing company
Cons
Long hours, lots of unpaid overtime
Company has great benefits.
Office Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 March 2014
FNF Canada was where I learned about Refinances and Purchases and the legal aspect of Real Estate.
Pros
Free lunches from time to time
Cons
Salary
job that fully used my qualification
Accounting Associate (Former Employee) –  mississauga3 December 2013
I learned a lot from this job, from real life accounting to valuable work place experience
Great workplace with an amazing group of people.
Assistant Processor/Legal Assistant (CIBC) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 September 2013
FNF was a great place to work. Management was very supportive and motivating. I worked there on and off for about 5 years and with many different departments and learned a whole different aspect of real estate law. Co-workers are fantastic.
fun and everything
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga29 October 2012
leanred about corp culture
saved money for the company, and leanred plenty about mortgages
Pros
salary and car
Cons
no life with overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FNF Canada. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4