FMC Corporation

FMC Corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Dynamic Workplace
CS & Logistics Coor / Work Process Lead (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 31, 2014
Company that supports growth and development.
Dynamic resources.
Effective scope of work.
good
Material handler (Former Employee), Stephenville, TXJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: steady paycheck
Cons: inside all day
good work environment, easy to climb in the company ladder and be successful.
The plant should be happy to have some of the hard workers that they do have left.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Wyoming, ILJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: overtime, friendly co-workers that are always willing to help you out.
Cons: no job security, long hours and hardly any family time, no more company rewards to employees.
Managment wastes money- In general bringing in and out new temps instead of hiring temps that have been there a year or more and know what to do. So NO JOB SECURITY, Priorities about updating the ventilation systems, process machines, etc. are low and building new buildings, putting safety slogans throughout the plant, putting up employee suggestion – more... boxes (that managment no longer looks at because the newness has wore off of them), having 3 new rules a week(because like i said plant managment has not a clue on what she is doing and is wandering aimlessly.), installing cameras and forklift alarms seem to be more important. Plant manager took away all of the worthy bonuses that the employees deserve and work hard to earn., Employees do not matter to this plant in Wyoming, IL weither you are a full time employee or temp. The employees give their all working all the time with hardly any family time and there is nothing rewarding for them. The employees there keep the place running not the plant manager. – less
An very exciting different experience for me
Technician (Former Employee), Vernal, UTJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: professional, good training, employees were taken cared of.
Cons: pay was little than i expected to be working in a hazardous enviorment.
I liked it. the overall with the company was very professional. When ever I had a problem, there's someone was there to answer my questions, whether its about my pay stub, my job or anything that I needed for an answer... someone was there to answer..
great company to work for
CNC Programmer/Setter (Former Employee), Dunfermline, SCTJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: lots of help
worked cnc machines ie vertical borers horizontals lathes was given any training i required
Large Oilfield equipment company
Sourcing Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: location
Large corporation that commands attention to detail and commitment.
Very rewarding position with excellent patient interaction
Dialysis RN (Current Employee), Altoona, PAJanuary 14, 2014
Typical work day consisted of arriving and coordinating water treatment start up between myself and a designated PCT. Starting and testing dialysis machines. Setting up patient stations for patient arrival. Assessing patients, initiating vascular access, administering dialysis treatments. Administering any prescribed medications and drawing lab samples. – more... Performing monthly foot checks, home medication reviews, checklists of emergency crash carts, patient care plans and updates. Patient treatment terminations and shift change of patients. Overseeing and directing of staff during the daily operations. Coordination of our company and physicans offices. – less
great place of employment
Acute dialysis RN (Former Employee), Montgomery County, PAJanuary 14, 2014
Supportive and good teamwork.
Flexible hours.
good support from supervisor.
Would receive daily phone calls the night prior for my next day assignements.
I was hired, work 1 month, and was terminated with no real reason other than "It's not working out."
Proposal Coordinator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: posh office space, nice co-workers
Cons: no direction
I was given very little effective training and based on what the job description was and what I was actually asked to do, there was no real connection between the two.
=
Clinical Manager Fresenius Medical Care (Current Employee), New Castle, PAJanuary 7, 2014
Great orientation program and benefits. Large company, so it allows flexibility regarding relocation. Tuition reimbursement is a big plus and this company encourages it's employees to seek higher education.
Good benefits and pay
Production manager (Former Employee), Houston txJanuary 7, 2014
Cons: excellent benefits
Having key strengths as a proven problems solver and team player
experience / knowledge
Material Specialist (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: communication with vendors
Maintained inventory levels to push project through shop. Management skills very well mentored
Great work experience.
Subsea Assembly Technician (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 2, 2014
Great place to work. Lots of potential to learn about the industry. Very fast paced and rewarding job.
Great job
Marketing Services Specialist (Former Employee), Bessemer City, NCJanuary 1, 2014
Hires highly qualified people. Maintains high work standards. Everyone works as a team - very enjoyable. Management is typical as in other large companies. Some are in touch; others not so much.
High Employee Turnover
Production Operator (Former Employee), Wyoming, ILDecember 27, 2013
Pros: overtime
Cons: high employee turnover
Many temp workers rather than permanent employees. Not a very good training program.
Good place to work.
Merchandiser Drivers (Former Employee), Ponce, PRDecember 12, 2013
Thanks the job opportunity offered to me. I learned a lot, met many people and visited many towns in Puerto Rico.
Fortune 500 aquired privately held corporation. Management changes.
Accountant II (Current Employee), Lenexa, KSDecember 12, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: excessive long hours.
Typical work day consists of opening email first things resolving issues with foreign location in the UK.
Checking bank accounts for activity and verifying accurate funds are available for upcoming transactions and transferring funds if need be.
I have learned through my years of service all general accounting functions of the department.
New management – more... brought in by parent company.
Great co-workers dealing with a very busy schedule where we all must collaborate to meet constant deadlines.
Hardest part of position is not being able to assist others as I wish, I would like to provide more time to help them with resolving issues that arise with their positions to further their skills.
Most enjoyable doing reconciliations, general ledger entries, and closing the monthly general ledger and preparing the financial statements to close the month. – less
learned something new daily
Housekeeper (Former Employee), New Castle, DENovember 13, 2013
Pros: payed weekly
Cons: laid off
the work was very challenging and I loved it, learned how to used machines I never used before.
Very safe and quality incline company
Assembler Technician II (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 4, 2013
Pros: good trainning
Always start the day with a tool-box meeting, after the meeting we would create a JSA for the work or equipment that I was going to work on. After that I would get everything ready to go and get the job done safe and with the best quality as possible.
Good place to begin a professional carrier
Analysis Engineer (Current Employee), HoustonNovember 4, 2013
Pros: a lot of internal and external trainings
Cons: limited room to grow professional
I've learned a lot of important things. I have been offered the occasion to be very productive. Very challenging projects.

About FMC Corporation

E may = mc 2, but FMC = chemicals. Once in areas as diverse as oil field equipment and food machinery, FMC Corporation now focuses – Read more

FMC Corporation Photos