FMC Corporation

FMC Corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
experience / knowledge
Material Specialist (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: communication with vendors
Maintained inventory levels to push project through shop. Management skills very well mentored
Great work experience.
Subsea Assembly Technician (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 2, 2014
Great place to work. Lots of potential to learn about the industry. Very fast paced and rewarding job.
Great job
Marketing Services Specialist (Former Employee), Bessemer City, NCJanuary 1, 2014
Hires highly qualified people. Maintains high work standards. Everyone works as a team - very enjoyable. Management is typical as in other large companies. Some are in touch; others not so much.
High Employee Turnover
Production Operator (Former Employee), Wyoming, ILDecember 27, 2013
Pros: overtime
Cons: high employee turnover
Many temp workers rather than permanent employees. Not a very good training program.
Good place to work.
Merchandiser Drivers (Former Employee), Ponce, PRDecember 12, 2013
Thanks the job opportunity offered to me. I learned a lot, met many people and visited many towns in Puerto Rico.
Fortune 500 aquired privately held corporation. Management changes.
Accountant II (Current Employee), Lenexa, KSDecember 12, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: excessive long hours.
Typical work day consists of opening email first things resolving issues with foreign location in the UK.
Checking bank accounts for activity and verifying accurate funds are available for upcoming transactions and transferring funds if need be.
I have learned through my years of service all general accounting functions of the department.
New management – more... brought in by parent company.
Great co-workers dealing with a very busy schedule where we all must collaborate to meet constant deadlines.
Hardest part of position is not being able to assist others as I wish, I would like to provide more time to help them with resolving issues that arise with their positions to further their skills.
Most enjoyable doing reconciliations, general ledger entries, and closing the monthly general ledger and preparing the financial statements to close the month. – less
learned something new daily
Housekeeper (Former Employee), New Castle, DENovember 13, 2013
Pros: payed weekly
Cons: laid off
the work was very challenging and I loved it, learned how to used machines I never used before.
Very safe and quality incline company
Assembler Technician II (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 4, 2013
Pros: good trainning
Always start the day with a tool-box meeting, after the meeting we would create a JSA for the work or equipment that I was going to work on. After that I would get everything ready to go and get the job done safe and with the best quality as possible.
Good place to begin a professional carrier
Analysis Engineer (Current Employee), HoustonNovember 4, 2013
Pros: a lot of internal and external trainings
Cons: limited room to grow professional
I've learned a lot of important things. I have been offered the occasion to be very productive. Very challenging projects.
Great Company
Designer III (Current Employee), Houston TXNovember 3, 2013
Pros: onsite cafe, workout center, team building, training
Cons: i honestly can say, nothing sticks out
By the best place i have ever worked. FMC truly makes you feel wanted at the work place. They take care of you as well and have events for employees to hangout. They want you to enjoy your job and those around you at work.
Knowledgeable production workers
Production Specialist (Former Employee), Wyoming, ILNovember 1, 2013
Pros: descent pay and benefits
Cons: lack of training and indirect management
Wyoming facility was a traditional facility where driving change was difficult. Worked there 3 months and wasn't a good fit for the company.
Has a gym
Shipping Operator (Current Employee), Houston, txOctober 29, 2013
Fast pace job and very important duties, managments fair co-workers great and work as a team hardest part of the job is just keeping everyone happy as far as customers and meeting requirements on shipping times.
Best part of this corporation
Service Technician (Former Employee), HoustonOctober 23, 2013
Pros: excellent opertunities
Cons: living in houston
You will never learn everything, and if you think you do, you actually just begun!
I had a shady experience with FMC.
Engineering Electronics/Subsea Control Module Tech (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 23, 2013
Pros: great facility, great training, decent pay, free lunches at least twice a week, room for advancement
Cons: see above.
The only reason I left FMC Technologies is because I wasn't comfortable with the way things were done over there. There were a lot of shady practices, and two months after I left the entire night shift was fired, along with half the day shift, and all management above them (about 16 guys all at once). At least one employee got federal charges. If I – more... had stayed, I would have been forced into that or face being shunned by the other guys.

I chose to leave. I'd rather do the right thing, even when I'm told nobody is looking. – less
fantastic place for work
Back of House Supervisor (Former Employee), London, ENGOctober 21, 2013
Pros: free food
fantastic oportunity see amazing sports venue plus many privat functions
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Houston TXOctober 21, 2013
Good management and challenging work. Learned a lot about Oil and Gas industry. Excellent and diversified team
An outstanding company to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Corpus Christi, TXOctober 17, 2013
Pros: room to grow
Cons: being a temp worker doesnt always mean you'll get hired on.
Work was always at a fast pace and if you need help someone always jumped right in to help you out.
Great place to work be on time!
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 10, 2013
Pros: overtime
Cons: gets slow at times
I worked at FMC Tech. Great experience! Team oriented! All around good company.
Productive Plant with great safety record
Operator/Incident First Responder (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: safe company
Cons: lots of overtime
Loved shift work and Princeton schedule. Great people and training continuously. Made great money working all over time and holidays.
Good hours
technician then promoted to Lead Technician (Former Employee), Shreveport, LASeptember 25, 2013
Cons: working there
Always got hours there with overtime. Good benefits. Was a good place to work at then it changed. People higher up lie all the time. Fire everyone who has a opinion. Pretty much don't care about you

About FMC Corporation

E may = mc 2, but FMC = chemicals. Once in areas as diverse as oil field equipment and food machinery, FMC Corporation now focuses – Read more

FMC Corporation Photos