FMC Corporation

FMC Corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fast paced
Assembly Technician (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 7, 2014
Cons: not climate controlled, long hours
fast paced position when the work is not in progress. Didn't care for this job or the management
Hard work pays off
Forklift Operator/Forklift Trainer (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAJune 19, 2014
Pros: good environment
Unloaded/Loaded trucks
Inspected loads inbound/out
Picked orders
Maintenance
Senior Instrument Technician (Former Employee), KuwaitJune 5, 2014
Maintenance of Metering Skids.
Learned how to communicate with operators and co-workers.
Hardest part of the job is scheduled maintenance i.e calibrations of field instruments.
The most enjoyable part of the job is preventive maintenance i.e daily routine checkup.
Maintenance
Senior Instrument Technician (Former Employee), KuwaitJune 5, 2014
Maintenance of Metering Skids.
Learned how to communicate with operators and co-workers.
Challenging and productive work environment
Sr. AP Accountant (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 4, 2014
Pros: going out on group lunches at work
Cons: not being able to stay longer with the company
A typical work day for me was getting in early so I could get a lot of work done. Catch-up getting some old transactions resolved and posted in the system (SAP) for payment.

I learned how to process certain transactions and to look up more detailed information the FMC way.

The co-workers were very nice and willing to answer any questions that I had.

The – more... hardest part of the job was making sure that I kept up with my daily desk duties, and I did. Checking everything making sure that nothing was left undone.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to complete my job duties and being able to assist in other places where needed. – less
Very nice working place busy very busy working place
Dokumentkontroller (Former Employee), Ågotnes, N12June 4, 2014
Pros: free fruits and drinks with subsidized food sold for lunch
Cons: busy work needing longer hours
Very busy work place and interesting place to work.
I learnt much about all the details as a document controller Good team work.
The hardest part, It was full of stress, but very good working environment.. .
assembly tech.
Assembler III (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 3, 2014
Pros: hard work that i enjoyed
Cons: not always enough hours
worked on subsea equipment and enjoyed the projects that we did
productively busy long day, fun always learning new things.
Material Handler/ Assy.Tech (Former Employee), houston txMay 19, 2014
Pros: great benefits, double and triple overtime pay
Cons: short breaks
ship and receive, audit cycle count, assemble trees, pressure test, use radio active devices, SAP. Great place to work although the hardest part of the job was having to work in different weather conditions. Most enjoyable part was having to work with great people and learn new things within the company.
Interesting issues within the law department
Corporate Compliance Paralegal (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 15, 2014
FMC is an interesting place to work. Being part of the law department provides a variety of interesting issues and challenges.
Horrible place to work
operator (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg, PaMay 10, 2014
Pros: the employees on the floor
Cons: office employees and management. long hours expect overtime daily even if promised otherwise
The management at this facility are not trained very well. They focus on safety yet do not provide employees with key badges. The bathroom door to the office is unlocked and all employees are in a meeting at 9:45 till 9:55 leaving the building accessible to anyone including bio terrorists. The office especially the traffic clerk makes rude remarks to – more... other employees and sexually harasses the younger male employees. If you work here you will see that they go through an office person once a month or more. The warehouse is incredibly dirty and the equipment is unsafe. The batteries in the lifts continually leak and spill battery acid on the floor. This is a facility that ships food grade items and pharmaceutical precursors yet open exposes product to contaminants. – less
Great Pay, awesome shift work
Plant Operator/Lab Analyst (Former Employee), Green River WyMay 5, 2014
Pros: benefits, pay, buses
Cons: management
I loved the shift work with this job... a week off every 3 weeks! The pay is very good, the company is cut throat though. Overall, I would go back in a heartbeat because of the pay,.
uae
Senior Sales Engineer-Aftermarket (Former Employee), abu dhabiApril 29, 2014
– Till day)
Work with FMC Technologies, Wellhead Equipment Division
As Senior Sales Engineer-Aftermarket
Job included the following:
 Establish a good business relationship with key customer contacts by developing strong rapport, maintaining effective communication with customer.
 Strong leadership with customer contacts wellhead Engineers in ADMA, – more... ADCO, ZADCO, and capable to achieve positive results
 Reply customer inquiries and clarify the requirement for quotations. Visit customer for follow up and related concerns.
 Be sure to meet the sales target, revenue and growth objectives by building the development and implementation of effective sales and customer attraction/retention strategies.
 Preparing quotation to the customer and chasing them to get the PO’s. Arrange the items delivery to customer along with required documents and handover for invoicing.
 Following the PO’s with Singapore and other vender to meet the spares and other equipment on time delivery
 Meeting and discuss with the customers and finalizing the new design issues for special projects.
 Solve outstanding issues with customer in regards to technical, repair, unpaid invoices and inventory related matters.
 Involve with a committee of hire personnel required with continuous support to service department.
 Forecast and plan for aftermarket sales department – less
Good place to work,
Former employee (Former Employee), Houston TexansApril 23, 2014
Pros: all overtime you want (cr/xray)
Cons: no complaint
I worked there for 2yrs & 2 months gain a lot of educational knowledge, benefits are great and pay was good. Enjoy everyone who I worked with, but I was just tierd of the same routine.
Service Technician (Former Employee), Casper, wyApril 15, 2014
Pros: pay, experience, culture
Cons: traveled a lot far distances
install wellheads, hang off casing, high pressure tests, lubricators to balance pressure, cutting pipe under pressure
Not focused in developing people
Marketing (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 10, 2014
Very traditional, old school company, going through unstable times. Not suited if you are looking for diversity (or belong to a diverse group). Not many opportunities for growth or internal development. OK benefits.
fun work place
Asst. Base Manager/Inventory Distribution Manager (Current Employee), Williston, NDApril 9, 2014
Upper Management needs work ethics with there employees. FMC does pay well for the one that work in North Dakota.
long hours, repetitive work
laborer (Former Employee), Wyoming, ILApril 1, 2014
mandatory overtime to the point of 84 hours for some of the employees in the course of a week.
Great Place
Accountant (Current Employee), Tupelo, MSMarch 26, 2014
Great place to work, very friendly enviroment and enjoy going to work every day.
Very education oriented and new challenges every day
Radiation Safety Officer (RSO) / Quality Tech II (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 26, 2014
Great experiences and helps you grow as a person for future career paths.
Wonderful people who care about their employees
Human Resource Intern (Former Employee), Stephenville, TXMarch 26, 2014
I worked next to the Recruiting Coordinator at FMC. I took on the daily tasks of on-boarding all new hires which included scheduling their physicals and drug screens. I took care of their employee personnel folders and got everything ready for orientation. I also assisted with the annual open enrollment during the month of October.
My co-workers were – more... the best group of people. They know how to make the work environment enjoyable. Going to work every day was something I wanted to do not something I had to do.
I really enjoyed the organization it took to get new hires on board. Scheduling their appointments, meeting times, and getting all their paperwork together for them so their first day goes smoothly was something I really enjoyed doing. I'm a very organized and "list making" person so getting to do a few of the things I love to do and I'm good at was quite rewarding. – less

About FMC Corporation

E may = mc 2, but FMC = chemicals. Once in areas as diverse as oil field equipment and food machinery, FMC Corporation now focuses – Read more

FMC Corporation Photos