FMC Corporation

FMC Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
It was fun to work with great leadership and good team
Sr Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 28, 2015
Pros: Free coffee during stress
Cons: Month end long hours fro a day or two
Working on SAP was fun, and every day was new challenge with the down tuen of oil prices , new avenues were looked upon to save cost, new MIS were being developed to look in the efficiencies of the company , the bases.

Cooperation and coordination among the colleagues was teh biggest strenght in our team.

Enjoying the results of MIS reports new initiatives when successed was quite enjoyable time.
Team building barbeque.
Fabrication Site Manager (Current Employee), St John's NLApril 30, 2015
Mtypical day starts with a JSA Review Safety issues and what work will be on going for the day.
Areas to watch and new hires that are on site ensure they understand safety policies and procedures.
You could do better
"Warehouse Tech" (Former Employee), EdmontonMarch 5, 2015
Pros: benefits aren't bad
Cons: supervisor and management are jokes.
While the benefits and salary are good, there are so many better places to work where they'd better appreciate talents and personality.

The manager is a hypocrite who smokes a pack a day.

The warehouse supervisor has a Napoleon complex.

The Christmas party is a boozefest, as is the golf day. Those are the only two social events the company offers...sad, considering how much money they make.

If you are looking to get into oilfield work, then I congratulate you. It's a great industry. I'd recommend going to another company.
Technical and Physical
Senior operator (Former Employee), Fort St John, BCMarch 3, 2014
Pros: good people, decent pay, lots of hours.
Cons: long tours of duty, can be in camp/far from home, isolated work areas.
Operating in the Frac Flow Back division is a healthy blend of physical and mental tasks. Setting up and tearing down the equipment is physically demanding while the operation of the testing equipment is mentally challenging. Troubleshooting problems and recognizing the effects/physics of flowing gas/oil wells through testing equipment can keep one on one's toes. All traing is on the job and all essential skills and knowledge is learned while performing duties day to day. Both teamwork and unsupervised work are expected depending on the size of the crew ranging from 2 man to 10+ man crews with day and nightshifts.
interesting locations
Field Service Manager for Murphy Azurite Congo (Former Employee), field service managerNovember 5, 2013
working in many different locations within the oil and gas industery around the world
Great accomplishment and achievement
Project Supervisor (Former Employee), Toronto On, Edmonton alberJuly 11, 2013
I love My Job and the environment and I am happy with my experience working with the best team.
Leed Hand
Lead Hand in Fabrications (Former Employee), Edmonton, AbJune 13, 2013
Pros: full benefits
Great company
Heavy oil and gas

Earned great work experience
AMAZING
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Whitecourt, ABMay 13, 2013
My typical work day was simple, and challenging. Easy guys to handle, great boss!! Hardest part about this job will be leaving it, but my daughter's life comes first

About FMC Corporation

E may = mc 2, but FMC = chemicals. Once in areas as diverse as oil field equipment and food machinery, FMC Corporation now focuses – Read more

FMC Corporation Photos