FMC Corporation

FMC Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Technical and Physical
Senior operator (Former Employee), Fort St John, BCMarch 3, 2014
Pros: good people, decent pay, lots of hours.
Cons: long tours of duty, can be in camp/far from home, isolated work areas.
Operating in the Frac Flow Back division is a healthy blend of physical and mental tasks. Setting up and tearing down the equipment is physically demanding while the operation of the testing equipment is mentally challenging. Troubleshooting problems and recognizing the effects/physics of flowing gas/oil wells through testing equipment can keep one on one's toes. All traing is on the job and all essential skills and knowledge is learned while performing duties day to day. Both teamwork and unsupervised work are expected depending on the size of the crew ranging from 2 man to 10+ man crews with day and nightshifts.
interesting locations
Field Service Manager for Murphy Azurite Congo (Former Employee), field service managerNovember 5, 2013
working in many different locations within the oil and gas industery around the world
Great accomplishment and achievement
Project Supervisor (Former Employee), Toronto On, Edmonton alberJuly 11, 2013
I love My Job and the environment and I am happy with my experience working with the best team.
Leed Hand
Lead Hand in Fabrications (Former Employee), Edmonton, AbJune 13, 2013
Pros: full benefits
Great company
Heavy oil and gas

Earned great work experience
AMAZING
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Whitecourt, ABMay 13, 2013
My typical work day was simple, and challenging. Easy guys to handle, great boss!! Hardest part about this job will be leaving it, but my daughter's life comes first
Friendly environment
Project Engineer (Current Employee), Kongsberg, NorwayJanuary 20, 2015
Best things to admire in FMC Norway are:
1. Employees are self disciplined & highly committed
2. Team work
3. Work / Life balance
4. Individual Responsibility/ownership to the problems
5. Friendly Environment

Knowledge sharing tendency is so admirable from every individual.
over all great place to work
Warehouse Packer, Line Mechanic (Former Employee), Middleport, NYJanuary 18, 2015
lots of labeling And driving forklift had lots of fun working there
Solid company with good work and environmental ethics
Project Manager, Process/Product Development (Former Employee), Rockland, MEJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: excellent benefits and safety initiatives
Cons: top heavy organization
- The most enjoyable part of working at FMC is the great work ethic, spirit and commitment of the people actively involved in the day-to-day activities that drive the business and manufacturing sites.
- FMC cares about the safety of each individual at every level and continues to build a culture and environment that actively supports that.
Hardworker
Pro Staff (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 1, 2015
I am an efficient team player and creative thinker with the ability to quickly grasp and utilize new ideas and information. My goal is to join a company where my skills can be utilized and I can experience career growth.
Ok company to work for
Assembly Manager -I (Former Employee), Houston, TxDecember 16, 2014
The company was a good company to work for when i started. Management declined over the years.
Great management
Gunloader (Current Employee), DickinsonDecember 13, 2014
Great co-workers, honest people, would have liked to see higher pay for the physical labor I was doing in the shop. I would not have complained if there were less foreigners working there.
LOVED WORKING FOR FMC
CCHT (Former Employee), Mansfield, LADecember 5, 2014
Pros: helping people
I DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DIALYSIS WHEN I STARTED OUT I LEARNED SO MUCH THAT I WAS SO EXCITED I WANTED TO KEEP GROWING IN THE COMPANY.
Great place to start or further a career
International Materials Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 4, 2014
A typical work day would consist of performing work duties, maybe one or two meetings, and interacting with coworkers. I worked under a very established manager during my time as a Data Analyst. I learned a great deal, and would refer others to work under him as well. FMC employs people of different nationalities and personalities, and they are a pleasure to work with. The hardest part of the job is not really hard. Be able to follow instruction and use skills accordingly and proficiently. The enjoyable part of the job is the benefits.
Fast paced environment
Accounts Payable Service Specialist/Contractor (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 2, 2014
My daily duties are verifying invoices along with attaching document support into SAP. Ive learned alot besides scanning and verifying invoices. I had the priviledge to learn International processing and invoices as well as clearing bank payments. My team sees that I pay close attention to invoices and catch alot of incorrect items. They also see that I get the job done very quick and in a timely manner. My co-workers teach me other things that will help me meet my career goals and gain more knowledge in Accounts Payable. I have yet to come across a hard moment in this role. I enjoy my work to the fullest because I am willing to learn.
Great Place to work
Transportation Coordinator (Current Employee), Lone Tree, CONovember 25, 2014
It has been a pleasure to work for this company. Great people, great perks, and fair compensation.
Worst Place To Work stay AWAY!!!
warehouse (Current Employee), mechanicsburg paNovember 21, 2014
Management only favors within the office after a time employees starts to feel hostile if you don`t get along. They expect for employees to stop their personal life to be there till they say so even thought it announced that same day without a advanced time.Pl ease stay away at the end management is always right.!!!
Chemical and Manufacturing expertise
BI Lead/Manager - Corporate IT Department (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 20, 2014
Worked on challenging projects involving Consolidations, Financial Reporting and Support in a Global CoE environment.

Also worked on Service Now and various tools for Reporting like BEx etc.

Supported systems for a work stream and got to work with multicultural teams.
Project Manager
Project Manager - EPC (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 11, 2014
Pros: reasonable work/life balance on the epc side of fmc, not so in the aftermarket or drilling divisions
Cons: functional organization that delivers work in projects
Good job security,Company does not like to layoff during slower times
fun place to work
Lead Material Handler (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 5, 2014
good pay good place to work. Flexible hours, understanding management
Excellent product in a demanding industry
Project Manager - Global Technology Operations (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 3, 2014
Pros: product & product demand
Cons: management skills
Management is not the strongest aspect of the company. Further discussion should be in person or over the phone.

1 2 3 4 5

About FMC Corporation

E may = mc 2, but FMC = chemicals. Once in areas as diverse as oil field equipment and food machinery, FMC Corporation now focuses – Read more

FMC Corporation Photos