Why work at Flynn?
- Work for one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies
- Rewarding, challenging, fast-paced work in an excellent environment
- Opportunity to work on operational efficiencies and implementation projects
- Training and development opportunities
- Excellent benefits program which includes; Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, RRSP matching, as well as on-site fitness facilities
Flynn Industrial Ltd., Canada’s leading building envelope trade contractor in the industrial construction marketplace is looking to fill the following positions in their Acheson, Alberta (Edmonton) location.
- planning and executing work procedures
- schedule, manage and maintain projects and budgets
- interpret specifications
- coordinate various phases of construction to prevent delays
- review change orders to ensure additional work is properly completed
- 5 years experience as a Project Manager or 10 years experience in a Project Coordinator role in an Industrial Construction environment
- Must have experience working in the Cladding industry
- Post secondary education an asset
For more information please visit us at www.flynn.ca.
Interested candidates may forward their resume to bataylor(at)flynn.ca
Indeed - 16 months ago