Why work at Flynn?
- Work for one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies
- Rewarding, challenging, fast-paced work in an excellent environment
- Opportunity to work on operational efficiencies and implementation projects
- Training and development opportunities
- Excellent benefits program which includes; Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, RRSP matching, as well as on-site fitness facilities
Flynn Industrial Ltd., Canada’s leading building envelope trade contractor in the industrial construction marketplace is looking to fill the following positions in their Acheson, Alberta (Edmonton) location.
- Directing and coordinating activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget
- Creating status reports and modifying schedules or plans as required
- Preparing project reports for management, client, or others
- Communicating all aspects of job status, such as changes and schedule delays etc. with customer.
- Work closely with PM team
- Architectural, Construction, or Civil Technology Diploma, related academic courses or equivalent work experience
- Strong blueprint reading skills
- Strong PC skills in MS Office
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
For more information please visit us at www.flynn.ca.
Interested candidates may forward their resume to bataylor(at)flynn.ca
Indeed - 12 months ago