Glazing Project Manager in Edmonton Alberta Canada
Flynn Canada, Canada's leading building envelope trade contractor in the institutional,
commercial, and industrial construction market place is looking for an experienced Glazing Project Manager to fill 1 full time vacancy for our Edmonton, Alberta and area branch (213-26229 Twp Rd 531A, Acheson, AB)
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements
- Develop Schedule Of Values (SOV) for projects
- Take-off and procurement of materials: curtain-wall components, doors & hardware, glass, etc.
- Plan, organize, direct, and control daily operations on multiple projects, coordinating with
superintendents and fabrication shop.
- Prepare and submit monthly construction project budget estimates.
- Plan, prepare, update/maintain construction schedules and milestones.
- Prepare monthly invoicing
- Valid Driver’s License
- 5+ years experience in Glazing and Curtain Wall
- Speak English, Read English, Write English
- Some level of CADD experience is an asset
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment, under pressure with tight deadlines and pay
specific attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Package
Competitive Wages and Benefits Package
Accepting Resumes through email only
Please send resumes to bataylor(at)flynn.ca "TK1112" in the subject field.
No fax or phone calls