Why work at Flynn?
- Work for one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies
- Rewarding, challenging, fast-paced work in an excellent environment
- Opportunity to work on operational efficiencies and implementation projects
- Training and development opportunities
- Excellent benefits program which includes; Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, RRSP matching, as well as on-site fitness facilities
Flynn Industrial Ltd., Canada’s leading building envelope trade contractor in the industrial construction marketplace is looking to fill the following positions in their Acheson, Alberta (Edmonton) location.
- Preparing takeoffs/estimates for assigned jobs
- Preparing and following-up on quotations and tenders
- Updating the quotation summary weekly
- Reviewing all contracts and accepted quotations
- Writing up work orders
- Issuing requests for information or clarification to general contractors and architects
- Assisting Production or Service with preparing prices for extras or credits
- Staying aware and informed of all new materials or techniques by attending material manufacturer’s seminars, trade shows, etc.
- Architectural, Construction, or Civil Technology Diploma, related academic courses or equivalent work experience
- Strong blueprint reading skills
- Strong communication, organizational skills, time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to multitask
For more information please visit us at www.flynn.ca.
Interested candidates may forward their resume to bataylor(at)flynn.ca
Indeed - 17 months ago