Flynn Canada Ltd., Canada’s leading building envelope trade contractor in the institutional, commercial and industrial construction market place is looking for two Estimators to work in our Branch located in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
For over 25 years, Flynn Canada Ltd has enjoyed steady growth and success by providing quality contracting services and design assistance to ensure long-term performance and customer satisfaction. As a contractor, Flynn Canada Ltd plays a key role in blending architectural visions with practical detailing to ensure quality, functional, and high-performance Roof, Wall Systems and Glazing.
- Attending pre-tender site meetings to prepare an accurate estimate
- Preparing takeoffs/estimates for assigned jobs
- Liaison with building owners and consultants
- Preparing and following-up on quotations and tenders
- Ordering Bid Bonds, Performance Bonds, Agreements to Bonds, Tender deposits, Letters of Reference, CCDC Documents
- Reviewing all contracts and accepted quotations
- Writing up work orders
- Assisting Production or Service with preparing prices for extras or credits
- Estimating experience in the ICI roofing sector
- Architectural Technology Diploma, Estimating Certificate, education in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Experience in Building Envelope products such as Metal Decking, Built up roofing( new and Reroof), Generic Metal Siding ,Vapor Barrier’s and Architectural Products
Interested candidates are invited to forward their resume to:
capplin(at)flynn.ca or Fax: 204-788-4584
We would like to thank all candidates for applying,
and will contact only those potentially suitable for this position.