Flying Colours Corp. was established in 1989 and is a global leader in all aspects of aircraft completions and maintenance. Based in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada Flying Colours has grown into a leading aviation service provider with concentration in the following areas:
- Green Completions
- Refurbishment & Modification
- Executive Conversions
- Maintenance and Repair
- Exterior Paint
- Avionics Upgrade and Installation
- Engineering and Design
Flying Colours is a factory authorized Bombardier and Beechcraft service center.
Due to continued growth in our business, we have a requirement for experienced Aircraft Painters to join our team.
This position requires expert knowledge of paint processes and associated applications.
Aircraft Painters prepare and paint both jet and turbo prop aircraft in distinctive schemes and designs. Specific job tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Prep aircraft for paint process, including masking, washing, sanding.
- Prime aircraft according to proper procedures.
- Paint aircraft according to proper procedures as instructed by the manufacturer and Flying Colours Corp.
- Quality inspection after paint completion.
- Ability to mix paint and operate paint related equipment.
- Ability to organize and problem solve.
- Must perform work in accordance with all Transport Canada and Federal Aviation Administration guidelines.
- Maintain professional work habits at all times.
- Be able to work and communicate with employees and customers in a professional manner.
- Be able to follow all company health and safety policies and procedures.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to maintain a fast pace with little supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret engineering drawings and written technical instructions.
- Work in confined spaces and elevated heights when required.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of proven aircraft painting experience.
- Excellent planning, organization and coordination skills.
- Excellent judgment, strong attention to detail.
We offer competitive compensation to qualified and highly motivated candidates. Please note that applicants for this position must have current status to work in Canada in order to be considered for this opportunity.
How to Apply
Please apply by email with your resume in MS-Word or Adobe PDF format, quoting the following in your email subject-line to be considered: Paint-08-2014.
While we appreciate all resumes received, we can only contact directly those applicants under consideration for interview. EOE.
Flying Colours Corp. is proud to participate in the Legislated Employment Equity Program (LEEP). We welcome applications from all qualified candidates including candidates representing the four designated groups: Women, members of Visible Minorities, Aboriginal Peoples and Persons with Disabilities.