Fluor Corp.

Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good benefits and opportunities for advancement
Leaching Team Lead - Mechanical Completions (Current Employee), Long Harbor, NLFebruary 8, 2013
Management is very open to providing opportunities needed for personal development and advancement. A very global company with vast resources (technical and otherwise).
Very productive days, great co-workers and environment..
Material Management, Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Long Harbour, NLSeptember 16, 2012
Pros: my co-workers and the other workers in my building!! they are amazing
Cons: it a long and long hours. you have to be well rested to function properly..
I start work at 7:00 am till 5:30 pm.. I have very productive days and have lots or work to do.. My team in Logistics is amazing and I have learned alot.. The most frusterating part of my job is when the trucking doesnt come thru with what was organized for pick ups... There are usually dilemas and upsets.. I love the accounting aspect of my job as well.. I work closely with the Client in Accounts payable..

I love my job, and love the contacts I have made in the trucking industry.. We work hard together as a team with all the carriers and with my department. Together we can make it happen!! And we will build this site!!
Dynamic and challenging
Construction Superintendent (Former Employee), fort mcmurrayJuly 24, 2012
Pros: interaction with others
Cons: bureaucracy
Excellent career development potential with ample opportunity to learn new skills
Üretken ve eğlenceli ir çalışma ortamı
Construction Superintendent (Former Employee), KanadaFebruary 19, 2015
- Günlük ofis ve saha iş yönetimi ve kontrol
- Çeşitli ülke, kültür ve tabiat şartlarında çalışma
- Çalışma arkadaşlarımızla bir takım oluşturma
- Genelde yurt dışı çalışmalarda aile özlemi
- İş bitirme ve birlikte çalışma, eğlenme