Fluor Corp.

Fluor Corp. Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Convenient workplace from Home
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMay 21, 2013
Fluor is known for their quality workmanship in all engg , procurement & construction.
FLUOR/FGG/Afghanistan/FOB Shank
Plumbing Superintendent (Current Employee), FOB Shank, Logar Province, AfghanistanMarch 8, 2013
Pros: learning different cultures and behaviors of the employees.
Cons: materials are extremely hard to aquire.
I am currently working for Fluor, in Logar, Afghanistan on FOB Shank. I have been working on this FOB for over three and a half years. Before Afghanistan, I worked in Iraq, with KBR, for one year. My position is AO plumbing superintendent for Task Force Bayonet. I oversee the Plumbing Operations on 6 FOB’s in the AO. Required to travel to each FOB. We currently experience IDF activity daily. The most challenging aspect of this job is working with many different nationality's, which creates communication issues.
FLUOR/FGG/Afghanistan/FOB Shank
Pros: learning different cultures and behaviors of the employees.
Cons: materials are extremely hard to aquire.
Fluor was a great place to work. They have a very progressive culture and value system.
Senior Project Accounts Payable Technician (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 21, 2013
I would work for Fluor again anytime. Fluor has the most impressive knowledgeable people in the EPCM industry. Their processes and procedures are very precise. The people I worked with were helpful, warm and easy to work with. Management on all levels were approachable and willing to listen. Good place to work.
Good benefits and opportunities for advancement
Leaching Team Lead - Mechanical Completions (Current Employee), Long Harbor, NLFebruary 8, 2013
Management is very open to providing opportunities needed for personal development and advancement. A very global company with vast resources (technical and otherwise).
Very productive days, great co-workers and environment..
Material Management, Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Long Harbour, NLSeptember 16, 2012
Pros: my co-workers and the other workers in my building!! they are amazing
Cons: it a long and long hours. you have to be well rested to function properly..
I start work at 7:00 am till 5:30 pm.. I have very productive days and have lots or work to do.. My team in Logistics is amazing and I have learned alot.. The most frusterating part of my job is when the trucking doesnt come thru with what was organized for pick ups... There are usually dilemas and upsets.. I love the accounting aspect of my job as well.. I work closely with the Client in Accounts payable..

I love my job, and love the contacts I have made in the trucking industry.. We work hard together as a team with all the carriers and with my department. Together we can make it happen!! And we will build this site!!
Dynamic and challenging
Construction Superintendent (Former Employee), fort mcmurrayJuly 24, 2012
Pros: interaction with others
Cons: bureaucracy
Excellent career development potential with ample opportunity to learn new skills
Üretken ve eğlenceli ir çalışma ortamı
Construction Superintendent (Former Employee), KanadaFebruary 19, 2015
- Günlük ofis ve saha iş yönetimi ve kontrol
- Çeşitli ülke, kültür ve tabiat şartlarında çalışma
- Çalışma arkadaşlarımızla bir takım oluşturma
- Genelde yurt dışı çalışmalarda aile özlemi
- İş bitirme ve birlikte çalışma, eğlenme

About Fluor Corp.

From the ground up, Fluor Corporation is one of the world's largest international design, engineering, and contracting firms. – Read more