Fluke Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun work place
Metrologist (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2 May 2017
Work environment followed by the supportiveness either by management or by other employees all over the world is found to be best. Work seems to be smooth and good.
Great job security, but not much extra benefit or employee care
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Everett, WA27 March 2017
I enjoy this job, but I personally feel that priorities are sometimes out of place and that care for employees is at a minimum unless they are injured.
Plesant team work environment, Good benefits, set hours and weekends off. Organized for optimal work flow without scrambling around to different work
Assembler II (Former Employee) –  Everett, WA8 March 2017
Review drawings, organize work station and inspect components for proper values. Begin a push assemble line following the pace of the lead. PCBs are then lined into a flow solder machine. As the assembled and soldered boards come off machine you place them into a rinsing basket for ultrasonic cleaning. Clipping, 1st inspection and touch-up are the next stop for the PCB. Another ultrasonic wash then off to final inspection. Learned the many facets of electrical assembly. How to interpret the drawings, read work orders, what tools are needed and how to use them. Hand soldering and how to avoid 'cold joints', and what to look for during inspection and how to fix it without doing damage to the lamination or traces of the board. Management from department to department was fairly seamless. The culture and environment was positive and encouraging. The only hard part of the job was when more than three people were out for the day we all had to do two or more sets than usual, most of the time that left us behind for the next day or two. I loved the times we 'played' word games while on the line.
Pros
Benefits, pleasant work environment, good teamwork, encouragement from management
Cons
needed further electronic education to move forward
Fluke is a great place to learn and work with talented people who are driven to get things done.
Operations Director (Former Employee) –  Everett, WA20 January 2017
Great learning environment. High expecations. Long hours. Metric driven. Short term goals often supercede long term improvements. Little to no politics.
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West Bengal9 November 2016
Fluke Corporation is a global corporation with operations worldwide. It designs, develops, manufactures and sells commercial electronic test and measurement instruments for scientific, service, educational, industrial and government applications. Fluke Biomedical and Fluke Networks are the sister Organizations.
Smart people with a quality product!
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Everett, WA3 August 2016
Very focused on employee engagement and focused on being a leader in the marketplace - quality is #1. Lean manufacturing company so all managers are working managers - that is a plus in my opinion!
not run very well
Bar Staff (Former Employee) –  Norwich21 June 2016
my wages were always paid two or three days late which isnt any good when you have bills to pay.And when i left they owed me £80 but i never got it. I also got sacked because they couldnt afford to keep paying me and a couple of others that were working there. not a good company to work for
Pros
nothing
Cons
working night shift
Bedrijf zonder grenzen
Recruiter EMEA (Current Employee) –  Eindhoven7 March 2016
Hard werken binnen een leuke organisatie loont! De mogelijkheden zijn oneindig, de grenzen onbekend.
Pros
Ontwikkelen/ groeien/ sfeer
Cons
Geen!
Good people to work with
Tier II Support (Former Employee) –  Everett, WA1 March 2016
Great people to work with, and you can learn a lot of skills here. However, not a lot of options for advancement. And poor compensation for the work required.
Pros
great place to learn technical skills
Cons
low compensation
Good Company, great benifits
Senior Maintenance Lead (Former Employee) –  Everett, WA17 January 2016
Good company to work for, expect working lean,long hours. Good advancement opportunity. Expect to participate in several Kaizens a year
Pros
benifits, wages
Cons
Long work hours
Good Place to Work
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Everett, WA26 September 2015
I worked hard but in the end it didn't matter when my child kept getting sick. I missed numerous day because of this. I just think they could have a little more sensitivity toward family life balance.
not recomended
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Everett, WA6 June 2015
I left this position recently. I would not recommend this position due to the massive workload and ever shifting priorities. The internal clicks make collaboration impossible. These issues make this position impossible to do anything adequately. Great job if you are looking to get the experience on your resume for the next move but not a long term career.
Pros
job security
Cons
Inexperienced managers
Process improvement
Shipping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Everett, WA30 September 2014
Learned a great deal about continuous improvement and DBS.
Pros
Paid every two weeks with good employee parking
Cons
Month end was punishing, typically 12 - 18 hour days.
Operational excellence
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Everett, WA27 June 2014
Great place to learn about lean operations and general product development.
This job provided the option of ample overtime and was a fast paced environment.
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Everett, WA6 June 2014
My experience working at Fluke was overall very positive. I enjoyed how hands on this job was and the use of various tools it required. I learned how to work in a fast paced and demanding environment and meet the hourly quota expected. My favorite part of this job would be my co-workers. They were unique, inviting and very easy to work with.
Fun hard working environment, loved my mangment team
Assembler3/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Everett, WA16 April 2014
would work here for ever, love Fluke, wonderful management team and work environment
All great feedback on my work
Owner/Operator (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, IL27 March 2014
Most days involve sales and service related to the home.

- Home Maintenance & Repairs Owner/Operator
- Sales, service and contracting
- Services include landscaping and turf management, brick patios and walks, retaining walls. As well as drywall and painting, deck power washing along with construction and sealing, siding maintenance & snow removal since 1988

I learned that I can create a business out of nothing
Self Managed
Only required to have day help on occasion
The hardest part of the job was winters, seasonal work
Most enjoyable part was my daily contact with customers
Pros
Scheduling freedom, working with great people
Cons
Winters were slow
sehr gute Firma
Funktion "Sachbearbeiterin Verkauf" (Former Employee) –  Pfäffikon SZ3 December 2013
Von Verkauf, Einkauf, Postversand, Mailings, Reisen buchen, Reparaturen, Rechnungen schrebeiben war alles dabei. Schade, dass es die Firma nicht mehr gibt.
Pros
Kollegiale Verhältnisse
solving problem
Quartz Dept. Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston14 November 2013
Check for man power, inventory ready to go. Some time having trouble with the product looking for the root, find the way to fix the problem. The problem is solved, go home happy.
Market leader
Market Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Everett, WA15 October 2013
Good company with a strong culture. Being a market leader made working with customers less of a challenge.
Pros
Market leadership
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fluke. Our community is ready to answer.