Fluke Employee Reviews

Extremely political and hostile environment
Confidential (Former Employee) –  Everett, WA29 October 2017
I interacted daily with the top executives, and it is a politically charged, cutthroat environment. There is blatant favoritism at the top level. Extremely hostile work place with no accountability whatsoever towards leadership's behavior. HR is totally ineffective and has no empowerment to enact any changes. No matter how hard people work it is never enough.
Pros
People
Cons
Politics and lack of executive accountability
GL Accountant (Current Employee) –  Everett, WA27 October 2017
I loved this job. I would say there is about a 99 percent satisfaction. I highly recommend the company as an employer. They have several job sites all around the us and globally.
Pros
many
Cons
can not think of one
Ambiente stimolante e marchio forte e riconosciuto
Key Account Manager / Technical sales (Former Employee) –  Brugherio, Lombardia5 September 2017
Lavorare in Fluke è stato un onore oltre che un piacere.
Gli investimenti nella formazione del personale sono importanti e l'organizzazione complessiva della società è eccellente. Le indicazioni e gli obiettivi sono sempre chiari e la comunicazione interna è chiara e precisa come le procedure.
Fluke Review
Electronic Technician (Current Employee) –  Everett, WA30 August 2017
I enjoy working at Fluke. There is a light and laid back atmosphere. And the people that work there are very friendly and down to earth. But the paid scales and advancement opportunities are few and far between.
Pros
Lots of vacation
Cons
Poor pay and advancement opportunities
Facade of employee engagement hiding cliquish hyper-political enviroment
Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Everett, WA30 August 2017
If you love monthly and quarterly cyclical prioritization stress, this is the place for you...
If you love the feel of revenue hypocrisy trumping real kaizen philosophy, this is the place for you...
If you love pseudo-lean manufacturing and blind data worship overshadowed by Wall Street, this is the place for you...
If you can check your manufacturing soul at the door, this is the place for you...
Pros
Generous paid vacation
Cons
Poor healthcare provider options, excessive overtime, Wall Street hypocrisy
Productive and Fun work place
Metrologist (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2 May 2017
Work environment followed by the supportiveness either by management or by other employees all over the world is found to be best. Work seems to be smooth and good.
Long but Productive Workplace
Shot Girl (Former Employee) –  Norwich11 April 2017
I enjoyed working at fluke, however when I couldn't wear heels I was told off, when I did say I have to be careful with my feet being a diabetic. Everyone is friendly there, including the customers, but overall with hours of standing up and hardly any breaks, it did lead me to leave the place to find somewhere else I could work and have my health on a steady.
Pros
Free Drinks
Cons
Long hours, and hardly no breaks
Great job security, but not much extra benefit or employee care
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Everett, WA27 March 2017
I enjoy this job, but I personally feel that priorities are sometimes out of place and that care for employees is at a minimum unless they are injured.
Plesant team work environment, Good benefits, set hours and weekends off. Organized for optimal work flow without scrambling around to different work
Assembler II (Former Employee) –  Everett, WA8 March 2017
Review drawings, organize work station and inspect components for proper values. Begin a push assemble line following the pace of the lead. PCBs are then lined into a flow solder machine. As the assembled and soldered boards come off machine you place them into a rinsing basket for ultrasonic cleaning. Clipping, 1st inspection and touch-up are the next stop for the PCB. Another ultrasonic wash then off to final inspection. Learned the many facets of electrical assembly. How to interpret the drawings, read work orders, what tools are needed and how to use them. Hand soldering and how to avoid 'cold joints', and what to look for during inspection and how to fix it without doing damage to the lamination or traces of the board. Management from department to department was fairly seamless. The culture and environment was positive and encouraging. The only hard part of the job was when more than three people were out for the day we all had to do two or more sets than usual, most of the time that left us behind for the next day or two. I loved the times we 'played' word games while on the line.
Pros
Benefits, pleasant work environment, good teamwork, encouragement from management
Cons
needed further electronic education to move forward
Fluke is a great place to learn and work with talented people who are driven to get things done.
Operations Director (Former Employee) –  Everett, WA20 January 2017
Great learning environment. High expecations. Long hours. Metric driven. Short term goals often supercede long term improvements. Little to no politics.
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West Bengal9 November 2016
Fluke Corporation is a global corporation with operations worldwide. It designs, develops, manufactures and sells commercial electronic test and measurement instruments for scientific, service, educational, industrial and government applications. Fluke Biomedical and Fluke Networks are the sister Organizations.
Smart people with a quality product!
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Everett, WA3 August 2016
Very focused on employee engagement and focused on being a leader in the marketplace - quality is #1. Lean manufacturing company so all managers are working managers - that is a plus in my opinion!
not run very well
Bar Staff (Former Employee) –  Norwich21 June 2016
my wages were always paid two or three days late which isnt any good when you have bills to pay.And when i left they owed me £80 but i never got it. I also got sacked because they couldnt afford to keep paying me and a couple of others that were working there. not a good company to work for
Pros
nothing
Cons
working night shift
Bedrijf zonder grenzen
Recruiter EMEA (Current Employee) –  Eindhoven7 March 2016
Hard werken binnen een leuke organisatie loont! De mogelijkheden zijn oneindig, de grenzen onbekend.
Pros
Ontwikkelen/ groeien/ sfeer
Cons
Geen!
Good people to work with
Tier II Support (Former Employee) –  Everett, WA1 March 2016
Great people to work with, and you can learn a lot of skills here. However, not a lot of options for advancement. And poor compensation for the work required.
Pros
great place to learn technical skills
Cons
low compensation
Good Company, great benifits
Senior Maintenance Lead (Former Employee) –  Everett, WA17 January 2016
Good company to work for, expect working lean,long hours. Good advancement opportunity. Expect to participate in several Kaizens a year
Pros
benifits, wages
Cons
Long work hours
Good Place to Work
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Everett, WA26 September 2015
I worked hard but in the end it didn't matter when my child kept getting sick. I missed numerous day because of this. I just think they could have a little more sensitivity toward family life balance.
not recomended
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Everett, WA6 June 2015
I left this position recently. I would not recommend this position due to the massive workload and ever shifting priorities. The internal clicks make collaboration impossible. These issues make this position impossible to do anything adequately. Great job if you are looking to get the experience on your resume for the next move but not a long term career.
Pros
job security
Cons
Inexperienced managers
Process improvement
Shipping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Everett, WA30 September 2014
Learned a great deal about continuous improvement and DBS.
Pros
Paid every two weeks with good employee parking
Cons
Month end was punishing, typically 12 - 18 hour days.
Operational excellence
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Everett, WA27 June 2014
Great place to learn about lean operations and general product development.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fluke. Our community is ready to answer.