FLOWSERVE

FLOWSERVE Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I really enjoyed working there
Lead Hand Cnc (Former Employee), BrantfordMarch 18, 2015
I worked there for three years and was well paid.
Pros are the variety of work and the shear size of the parts.
Cons would be the arrogance of management and the union both.
Still, I regard this employer as very good considering the depressed market, especially around the Brantford area.
If you are a skilled tradesman and know cnc machining, then you should be happy at this workplace.
Worst company I have ever worked for in Brantford Ont.
Assembly Millwright (Former Employee), Brantford, On.January 5, 2015
Cons: many
Management is very dishonest. Abusive environment. Very un productive environment. Management talks down to staff. Very un professional. Managements creates a lot of problems on the work floor. Worst safety practices I have ever witnessed in my 31 years of experience. Many 90 day dismissals. DO NOT APPLY. They take advantage of the labor market in Brantford. You will never get in fulltime!!!!!
Horrible experience. Prompted myself to go into a totally different career. I made sure I informed my colleagues at British Petroleum the way this plant was run. I also made sure I contacted all other executives in purchasing and sales in this business about the manner in which I was personally treated by the Brantford management staff. Those of us that operate with the highest standards of employee and customer relations see this as an indicator to avoid using FLOWSERVE products. Their attitudes are reflected in the quality of their products.

A lot of useless employees that are unable to react to the current market for their products. Their test stand will kill someone one day in the manner in which it is designed and used.
A concerned Brantford resident and Business operator.

About FLOWSERVE

Flowserve is pumped about flow control equipment. After reorganizing in 2010 the company operates through two segments. Flow Control – Read more