- Skill Requirements: Loading and unloading trucks, order picking, wrapping products and packing. Heavy lifting of carpets, hardwood and other products required. Must know how to communicate with vendors and customers. Responsible for quality control. No damaged product is sent out and no damaged material is accepted in. Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Location: North York, Ontario (1 vacancy)
- Hours of work: TBA
- Wage: TBA
- Education: Not required Credentials
- Experience: No experience, will train.
- Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
- Work Setting: Retail and wholesale distribution center
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure, Handling heavy loads, Standing for extended periods
- Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver's licence
- Work Essential Skills: Reading text, Document use, Numeracy, Oral communication, Working with others
- Employer: Floors Direct Toronto. Please forward all resumes By E-mail with Subject Heading: "Warehouse Job Posting". Due to a high volume of applicants only those qualified will be contacted for an interview Advertised until: 14/09/2012
Indeed - 2 years ago