Floform Countertops Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Good work environment, great people to work with, fun atmospehere with music on in the background
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB24 September 2014
I enjoyed working @ FloForm Countertops. My fellow workers were great, fun people, whom I got along with really well. A typical day @ work consisted of me coming into work and doing data entry during the day, then making calls in the evening time to book appointments to have our design consultant go to the customers home and try and sell countertops to them! I learned how to be professional, polite and just how to use time efficiently to get everything done before the day was over. Management was good, my coworkers were great. The hardest part was trying to balance the data entry with the phone calls so all designated work could be completed for the day. The most enjoyable part of the job was making phone calls and trying to get what we called it a "2 legged appointment" where both partners would be home for the consultation. If we did that we got a bonus and if the job sold we got an even bigger bonus once a month when we received our commissions.
Pros
comission check once a month
Cons
working hours were 1:30PM-10:00 PM